Modern Day Spa located in Arlington, VA in the Pentagon City Mall
Monday through Saturday - 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Sundays - 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Choose the oil that has the right healing property for you, lavender is for calming while rosemary is for energizing
- The oils are incorporated into relaxing, soothing strokes where the molecules trigger the limbic system and influence your desired effect
- Leave the spa feeling refreshed and rejuvenated
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
This treatment is performed by combining a Swedish massage with essential oils used to address your specific skincare concerns or to enhance your mood.
Oils are inhaled from vaporizers and massaged into the skin. When inhaled or absorbed, the molecules stimulate receptors in the brain which then trigger a signal in the limbic system influencing the release of hormones and neurochemicals for your desired effect.
Enjoy time for yourself as you indulge your senses in this Aromatherapy Massage.
- Must be 18 years old for massage treatments
- A robe, slippers and towel will be provided
- Not recommended for women who are either pregnant or nursing
Choose from a 50 minute or 80 minute massage
This experience is only for you.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing. A robe, slippers and towel will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling a date and receiving a booking confirmation, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and reschedule are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How early do I need to arrive?
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow yourself sufficient time to change, fill out any necessary consultation forms and enjoy the spa lounge. Late arrivals may result in a full charge and reduced service(s) time.
What is the cancellation/re-scheduling policy?
You must contact the spa at least 72 hours prior to your experience in order to re-schedule or cancel your appointment.
What health information should the spa know prior to booking?
You can place special notes about any medical conditions or special needs you may require in the "Booking Notes" section of the booking request.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity is not included in the price of this package, but is greatly appreciated if you enjoy your spa treatment.
Are there facilities we can use?
Yes. The spa has showers in the bathroom for use after your treatments. There is no steam room at this time.
What attire is provided by the spa?
The spa provides a robe and slippers for you to wear during your stay.
What if I have a preference of the gender of my therapist?
You can request a male or female therapist during the booking process.
Other Washington DC Gift Ideas:(View all 71 Washington DC experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly in Washington DCAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $224
- Capitol Hill Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(17)From: $61
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $220
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Fighter Pilot for a DayAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $1,395
- Chesapeake Bay Sailing CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $70
- Private Wine Education TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(5)From: $85
- Fly a WWII BiplaneAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $250
- Washington DC Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 3-half(11)From: $131
- All Washington DC Experiences