Arlington, VA in the Pentagon City Mall
Mon-Sat, 10am to 9:30pm
Sundays, 11am to 6pm
- Each oil has a different healing property, some will calm you while others will energize
- Choose the oil that is right for you: i.e. chamomile & lavender are for calming while rosemary is for energizing and cleansing
- The oils are incorporated into relaxing, soothing strokes where the molecules trigger the limbic system and influence your desired effect
This treatment is performed by combining our Swedish massage with essential oils that are used to address your specific skincare concerns or to enhance your mood.
Oils are inhaled from vaporizers, massaged into the skin or placed in baths. When inhaled or absorbed, the molecules stimulate receptors in the brain which then trigger a signal in the limbic system, which in turn, influence the release of hormones and neurochemicals, bringing about the desired effect.
This experience is sure to please all of your senses.
Not suitable for those pregnant or nursing. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to change into your robe, and enjoy the spa lounge.
Gratuity is not included in this package but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience.
Choose from a 50 minute or 80 minute massage
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing. A robe, slippers and towel will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and re-booking are allowed up to 24 hours prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 24 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
How early do I need to arrive?
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow yourself sufficient time to change, fill out any necessary consultation forms, and enjoy the spa lounge. Late arrivals may result in a full charge and reduced service(s) time.
What is the cancellation/re-scheduling policy?
The spa requires that customers notify them at least 24 hours in advance of the appointment when canceling or re-scheduling. In fairness to the therapists, a customer's failure to cancel or re-schedule with at least 24 hours of notice will result in the total loss of the value of the experience.
What health information should the spa know prior to booking?
Please disclose any pregnancy or medical conditions, allergies, or prescription medications you are taking prior to your service(s). You can disclose this information in our "Booking Notes" section when you submit a booking request, as well as in the intake questionnaire at the spa. The disclosure of this information will ensure that each customer has a safe and relaxing time at the spa.
How can I pay for the gratuity after my service(s)?
If you have been warmly cared for and enjoyed your service(s), gratuities are welcome and appropriate. For services totaling less than $200, the spa takes only cash. For services exceeding $200, you may leave gratuity on a credit card. You may leave gratuities in the small envelopes provided at the front desk.
Are there facilities we can use?
Yes. The spa has showers in the bathroom for use after your treatments. There is no steam room at this time.
What attire is provided by the spa?
The spa provides a robe and slippers for you to wear during your stay.
What if I have a preference of the gender of my therapist?
You can request a male or female therapist during the booking process.
Can I bring my children along?
For the ensured relaxation of all guests, children are not allowed at the spa. Please make childcare arrangements prior to your appointment.
Other Washington DC Experiences:(View all 71 Washington DC experiences)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Learn to Fly in Washington DCFrom: $229Avg Rating of: 4-half(11)
- Capitol Hill Food TourFrom: $75Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Stock Car Ride Along - DoverFrom: $109Avg Rating of: 5(11)
- Drive a Stock Car - DoverFrom: $429Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Ride & Drive a Stock Car - DoverFrom: $509Avg Rating of: 5(9)
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $255
- Whitewater RaftingFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Shenandoah Valley Biplane for 2From: $430Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- All Washington DC Experiences
- Gift Certificates