Alexandria, VA; Annandale, VA; Falls Church, VA
Monday through Thursday - 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Falls Church, VA
Sundays - 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Complete wedding dance in one lesson, guaranteed
- Specialized wedding dance studio
- Offers additional wedding tips such as choosing a song
- 2 convenient locations to choose from
Your First Dance is a special moment of joy and celebration that will be a lifetime memory. It's a time when you will be center stage and many expectant eyes will be on you.
Let DC's most recommended wedding dance studio help you and your partner create the perfect dance for your special day and sparkle in the spotlight.
From your elegant entrance to the finale dip, your professional instructor will give you the dance knowledge you need to impress your wedding guests and fully enjoy the romance of your first dance as husband and wife!
This is also a great way to escape the chaos of wedding planning, as you will be with the one you love, learning skills you can build on in your future together.
The studio offers 8 convenient locations, additional wedding tips and guarantees you will be comfortable with your first dance, after just one lesson. For those looking to get more elaborate, larger dance packages are available.
You will mostly practice to your specific song with the exception of using similar songs in the same genre to teach you how to adjust to the uncertainties of dancing to live band music instead of a recording. There is no expectation that you should have previous experience.
55 Minute Lessons
Just the two of you
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear leather-soled dress shoes or suede bottomed ballroom dance shoes if you own them.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date of use.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Other Washington DC Gift Ideas:(View all 73 Washington DC experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly in Washington DCFrom: $229Avg Rating of: 5(19)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $183
- Capitol Hill Food TourFrom: $55Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $255
- Whitewater RaftingFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Chesapeake Bay Sailing CruiseFrom: $70Avg Rating of: 5(9)
- Private Wine Education TourFrom: $85Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- All Washington DC Experiences