Choreograph Your Wedding Dance
Alexandria, VA, Arlington, VA, Bethesda, MD, Columbia, MD, Falls Church, VA, Reston, VA, Towson, MD, Windsor Mills, MD
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday evenings (5-9pm),
Tuesday evenings (5:30-8:30pm)
Sunday afternoons (2pm-5pm)
Saturday afternoons (2-4pm)
Sunday afternoons (4:30-7:30pm), Tuesday (7-10pm) & Friday (6:30-9:30pm)
Monday evenings (6:30-8:30pm)
- Complete wedding dance in one lesson, guaranteed
- Specialized wedding dance studio
- Offers additional wedding tips such as choosing a song
- 8 convenient locations to choose from
Your First Dance is a special moment of joy and celebration that will be a lifetime memory. It's a time when you will be center stage and many expectant eyes will be on you.
Let DC's most recommended wedding dance studio help you and your partner create the perfect dance for your special day and amaze your guests.
From your elegant entrance to the finale dip, your professional instructor will give you the dance knowledge you need to impress your wedding guests and fully enjoy the romance of your first dance as husband and wife!
This is also a great way to escape the chaos of wedding planning, as you will be with the one you love, learning skills you can build on in your future together.
The studio offers 8 convenient locations, additional wedding tips and guarantees you will be comfortable with your first dance, after just one lesson. For those looking to get more elaborate, larger dance packages are available.
You will mostly practice to your specific song with the exception of using similar songs in the same genre to teach you how to adjust to the uncertainties of dancing to live band music instead of a recording. There is no expectation that you should have previous experience.
55 Minute Lessons
Just the two of you
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear leather-soled dress shoes or suede bottomed ballroom dance shoes if you own them.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date of use.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Washington DC Experiences:(View all 71 Washington DC experiences)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Learn to Fly in Washington DCFrom: $229Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Capitol Hill Food TourFrom: $75Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Stock Car Ride Along - DoverFrom: $119Avg Rating of: 5(11)
- Drive a Stock Car - DoverFrom: $429Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Ride & Drive a Stock Car - DoverFrom: $509Avg Rating of: 5(9)
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $255
- Whitewater RaftingFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Shenandoah Valley Biplane for 2From: $430Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- All Washington DC Experiences
- Gift Certificates