Couples Massage in Washington DC
Modern Day Spa located in Arlington, VA in the Pentagon City Mall
Monday through Saturday - 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Sundays - 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Enjoy the relaxation of a Swedish massage in your own private couples massage suite
- Create sensual memories as 2 expert therapists pamper you and your partner
- Soothing strokes are applied to increase circulation and improve skin and muscle tone
- Unwind and relax with quality time for the 2 of you
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Share the bliss of a relaxing massage while 2 therapists work in tandem while you lay side by side with a loved one in your own private suite.
Unwind and relax as both of you drift into a state of total relaxation and let your stress fade away. This spa experience is a wonderful way to indulge as you refresh and replenish your bond for one another.
- Must be 18 years old for massage treatments
- A robe, slippers and towel will be provided
Choose from a 50 minute or 80 minute massage
This experience is only for the 2 of you.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing. A robe, slippers and towel will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling a date and receiving a booking confirmation, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and reschedule are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How early do I need to arrive?
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow yourself sufficient time to change, fill out any necessary consultation forms and enjoy the spa lounge. Late arrivals may result in a full charge and reduced service(s) time.
What is the cancellation/re-scheduling policy?
You must contact the spa at least 72 hours prior to your experience in order to re-schedule or cancel your appointment.
What health information should the spa know prior to booking?
You can place special notes about any medical conditions or special needs you may require in the "Booking Notes" section of the booking request.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity is not included in the price of this package, but is greatly appreciated if you enjoy your spa treatment.
Are there facilities we can use?
Yes. The spa has showers in the bathroom for use after your treatments. There is no steam room at this time.
What attire is provided by the spa?
The spa provides a robe and slippers for you to wear during your stay.
What if I have a preference of the gender of my therapist?
You can request a male or female therapist during the booking process.
Other Washington DC Gift Ideas:(View all 75 Washington DC experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly in Washington DCAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $224
- Capitol Hill Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(17)From: $61
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $220
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Fighter Pilot for a DayAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $1,395
- Chesapeake Bay Sailing CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $70
- Private Wine Education TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(6)From: $85
- Fly a WWII BiplaneAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $250
- Washington DC Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 3-half(11)From: $131
- All Washington DC Experiences