Modern Day Spa located in Arlington, VA in the Pentagon City Mall
Monday - Saturday, 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sundays, 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Enjoy the relaxation of a Swedish massage in your own private couples massage suite
- Create sensual memories as two expert therapists pamper you and your partner
- Soothing strokes are applied to increase circulation and improve skin and muscle tone
- Unwind and relax with quality time for the two of you
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Experience the pleasure with the one you love in our signature couples massage!
You will create sensual memories as two of our expert therapists pamper you and your partner simultaneously in your own private couples massage suite. Experience the feeling of lying next to your partner while you both drift into a wonderful state of total relaxation.
This spa experience is a sure way to relax and refresh your relationship.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to change into your robe, and enjoy the spa lounge.
Gratuity is not included in this package but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience.
Choose from a 50 minute or 80 minute massage
This experience is for two
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing. A robe, slippers and towel will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and re-booking are allowed up to 24 hours prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 24 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
How early do I need to arrive?
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow yourself sufficient time to change, fill out any necessary consultation forms, and enjoy the spa lounge. Late arrivals may result in a full charge and reduced service(s) time.
What is the cancellation/re-scheduling policy?
The spa requires that customers notify them at least 24 hours in advance of the appointment when canceling or re-scheduling. In fairness to the therapists, a customer's failure to cancel or re-schedule with at least 24 hours of notice will result in the total loss of the value of the experience.
What health information should the spa know prior to booking?
Please disclose any pregnancy or medical conditions, allergies, or prescription medications you are taking prior to your service(s). You can disclose this information in our "Booking Notes" section when you submit a booking request, as well as in the intake questionnaire at the spa. The disclosure of this information will ensure that each customer has a safe and relaxing time at the spa.
How can I pay for the gratuity after my service(s)?
If you have been warmly cared for and enjoyed your service(s), gratuities are welcome and appropriate. For services totaling less than $200, the spa takes only cash. For services exceeding $200, you may leave gratuity on a credit card. You may leave gratuities in the small envelopes provided at the front desk.
Are there facilities we can use?
Yes. The spa has showers in the bathroom for use after your treatments. There is no steam room at this time.
What attire is provided by the spa?
The spa provides a robe and slippers for you to wear during your stay.
What if I have a preference of the gender of my therapist?
You can request a male or female therapist during the booking process.
Can I bring my children along?
For the ensured relaxation of all guests, children are not allowed at the spa. Please make childcare arrangements prior to your appointment.
Other Washington DC Gift Ideas:(View all 75 Washington DC experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly in Washington DCFrom: $224Avg Rating of: 5(19)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $183
- Capitol Hill Food TourFrom: $55Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $225
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Chesapeake Bay Sailing CruiseFrom: $70Avg Rating of: 5(9)
- Private Wine Education TourFrom: $85Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Washington DC Dinner CruiseFrom: $121Avg Rating of: 3-half(9)
- All Washington DC Experiences