Harley Davidson Rental
Falls Church, VA
April - October:
Daily - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Perfectly maintained Harley-Davidson motorcycle fully equipped for touring
- Includes helmet, unlimited miles and saddle bags for storage
- Choose from 5 models: Low Rider, Electra Glide, Heritage Softail, Street Glide or Road King
- Get out and own the road!
This is your chance to enjoy the open road in style by touring on a prestigious Harley-Davidson motorcycle!
Whether it's just for a day or for a week, you are in for the ride of a lifetime on a perfectly maintained Harley-Davidson motorcycle fully equipped for touring.
Like a modern cowboy on a steel and chrome steed, you will be able to discover America in it's most natural state.
Choose from 5 different Harley-Davidson models including the Road King, Heritage Softail, Low Rider, Electra Glide or Street Glide.
- All drivers must be 21 years of age or older
- Drivers must possess a valid motorcycle license
- International drivers must possess a license that allows him/her to legally ride the same type of bike in his/her country of residence; an International driver's license is not sufficient
- Rental includes half-shell helmet, unlimited miles & all applicable taxes
- All rentals come equipped with saddle bags for storage of personal items
- Fuel costs are participant's responsibility
- Bike models are subject to availability and subject to change
- Additional costs and minimum day rentals will apply for one-way trips and during high season events, such as Sturgis
- Additional terms and conditions will be presented at time of rental, including a credit card authorization for a deposit
- Deposits can range from $1,000 to $3,000 (depending on the model) payable to the rental provider on the day of the experience
- Insurance is required and can be purchased on the day of the rental. Prices range from $20 - $35 per day and are subject to change.
- Click Here For Model Options
1-3 day options. If you'd like to rent for more than 3 days, please call Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
Most bikes allow for a driver and a passenger.
Only the authorized participant is allowed to drive the bike.
It is not recommended to drive a motorcycle in inclement weather. Our experience provider will issue a rain check good for 1 year if the weather conditions are unsafe.
What to Wear:
Half-shell helmets are provided with all motorcycle rentals for both driver and passenger. Clients are encouraged to bring their own helmets for comfort and style reasons.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, the following terms apply: If you cancel or reschedule outside of 31 days prior to your booked date there is no charge. If you cancel or reschedule within 21-30 days of your booked date, a fee of 30% of the experience value will be deducted from your credit with Cloud 9 Living. If you cancel or reschedule within 11-20 days of your booked date, a fee of 60% of the experience value will be deducted from your credit with Cloud 9 Living. If you cancel or reschedule within 10 days of your booked date, you will lose the entire value of your experience and no rescheduling or exchange will be allowed.
What is included in the rental?
Every rental includes a half-shell helmet for driver and passenger. Full-face helmets can be rented for a $10 fee (subject to change and availability). Each bike comes with 2 locks - a disc lock and spoke lock. Additional helmets, jackets, chaps, gloves and other accessories are also available for rent, but are not included in the price.
Will the bike be delivered to me? If so, what will it cost?
Bike delivery varies by location. Typically, you have the option of getting picked up if you are within 5 miles of the rental location.
What is the gasoline policy?
All motorcycles are rented with a full tank of gas and vehicles must be returned with a full tank of gas. Vehicles returned with less than a full tank of gas will be subject to a refueling charge. Renters may also pre-pay for gasoline, allowing them to return the gas tank empty.
How are mechanical breakdowns and flat tires handled?
Every renter is provided with a toll free emergency telephone number at pick-up. In case of a mechanical breakdown, the staff will arrange for towing to the nearest rental location or repair facility.
Do I need to purchase insurance?
You are required to purchase insurance on the day of the rental and ranges from $20 - $35 per day (subject to change).
When 2 people are on 1 bike, does the insurance cover both of them? If 2 people are authorized to drive, do both need to buy insurance?
Participants riding on the back of the bike must have their own medical or travel insurance. If 2 people are authorized to drive the motorcycle, both participants need to purchase insurance.
What kind of driver's license do I need to rent a bike?
Drivers must possess a valid motorcycle license. International drivers must possess a license that allows him/her to legally ride the same type of bike in his/her country of residence. An International driver's license is not sufficient.
What constitutes as a 1 day rental?
Rentals are based on a 24-hour period. If the bike is picked up at 10:00 AM, it is also due back at 10:00 AM.
Other Washington DC Gift Ideas:(View all 85 Washington DC experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly in Washington DCAvg Rating of: 5(25)From: $349
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Chesapeake Bay Sailing CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(19)From: $70
- Capitol Hill Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(22)From: $61
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $63
- Fly a WWII BiplaneAvg Rating of: 5(8)From: $250
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $220
- Private Wine Education TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $85
- All Washington DC Experiences
"I can not rate our experience high enough: everything from customer service, booking, answering our questions, the rental location and staff. All were friendly and knowledgable and helped to make our day unforgettable. "
"I rented a Harley Davidson for the day. The booking coordinator was friendly and communicated throughout the process. When picking up the bike, the staff was friendly and helpful. I love riding and used to own a bike. This experience brought me back to my 20's and allowed me to include the family. Awesome time and wonderful memories. "