Makeover with Lesson
*Travel fees will apply for locations outside the Beltway
September - May:
Daily - Pending artist's availability
Always look your best and feel confident whether you're heading to the office, out on a date or simply going shopping!
- Artist has 15 years of experience working with Presidents, Prime Ministers and notable journalists
- Hands-on lesson in your home
- Utilize your hair, skin and eye coloring to craft the perfect look
- Re-create and adapt your new look with refreshing colors, tones and techniques!
Gain the insight and advice of a professional with this Makeover Lesson to revamp your look!
Utilizing your very own sense of style, hair, skin and eye coloring, you will work together to craft the perfect look for you! This experience is designed to compliment your unique characteristics and portray the style of your choice.
Not only will you experiment with colors best for your skin tone, you'll learn how to properly apply your makeup to enhance your desired affect. Allow a professional makeup artist and stylist teach you about tinting, shading and more.
Walk away with the confidence to re-create and adapt what you've learned for a fresh, polished look!
- Includes a complete makeover
- Choose from a session with standard blending or with airbrush
- This experience is for all ages
This experience is just for you.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
This is your experience, dress as you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What is the difference between airbrushing and hand blended makeup?
Airbrushed makeup is where a high quality water-based makeup is applied or 'blown' though an airbrush gun using a compressor creating a fine mist of foundation onto the face and creates a very soft, smooth and generally flawless finish. Airbrushing was designed for TV and HD makeup application and is now used in many professional arenas. Hand blending when done skillfully and with proper products can create a similar look. It's a matter of personal preference but both techniques wear well and translate beautifully on camera.
How long is the makeover?
Your makeover lesson will last 1 hour, but will leave you with enough knowledge and tips to last you a lifetime!
Other Washington DC Gift Ideas:(View all 74 Washington DC experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly in Washington DCAvg Rating of: 5(22)From: $224
- Capitol Hill Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $61
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $220
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Chesapeake Bay Sailing CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $70
- Private Wine Education TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(6)From: $85
- Fly a WWII BiplaneAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $250
- Washington DC Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 3-half(11)From: $131
- Gourmet Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 3-half(3)From: $167
- All Washington DC Experiences