Manicure & Pedicure
Modern Day Spa located in Arlington, VA in the Pentagon City Mall
Monday through Saturday - 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Sundays - 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Indulge yourself in a rejuvenating Manicure & Pedicure that will have you looking and feeling great!
- Give your feet the pampering they deserve with this relaxing, custom spa pedicure
- Follow with a soothing manicure to leave your skin glowing and youthful
- A great escape from the stresses of everyday life
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Indulge and pamper yourself with this relaxing Manicure and Pedicure.
Relax as you begin your pedicure with a gentle rolling massage while your feet soak in a whirlpool bath. Next, your therapist will rub a light lotion into your lower legs and feet followed by the filing and shaping of your nails. Your cuticles will be groomed and calluses reduced. Finally, choose your shade of polish to top off your glowing feet.
Your manicure will luxuriously hydrate, soothe and rejuvenate your hands. Cuticles are softened, hands and arms are exfoliated and massaged, nails are shaped and polished to perfection.
It's the simple things in life that bring the most pleasure!
- Custom spa pedicure & manicure
- Choose your shade when you get there or bring your own
about 60 minutes
This experience is only for the participant.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling a date and receiving a booking confirmation, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and reschedule are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity is not included in the price of this package, but is greatly appreciated if you enjoy your spa treatment.
What is the cancellation/re-scheduling policy?
You must contact the spa at least 72 hours prior to your experience in order to re-schedule or cancel your appointment.
Other Washington DC Gift Ideas:(View all 74 Washington DC experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly in Washington DCAvg Rating of: 5(22)From: $224
- Capitol Hill Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $61
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $220
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Chesapeake Bay Sailing CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $70
- Private Wine Education TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(6)From: $85
- Fly a WWII BiplaneAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $250
- Washington DC Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 3-half(11)From: $131
- Gourmet Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 3-half(3)From: $167
- All Washington DC Experiences