Private Photography Tutoring
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Sundays - 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- Custom 1-on-1 session that caters to your skill level, interest and equipment
- Top DC photographer has been featured in over 100 publications including Time Magazine
- From learning the basics to F Stops and Shutter Speeds, this is a great course for beginners and experts alike
- Walk through Washington capturing architecture, learning philosophy and improving your photography skills!
Get out and capture the world with a top DC photographer, featured in over 100 publications including Time Magazine!
One-on-one photography lessons are catered towards areas and skills that you would like to develop. Master your passion for photography as you learn the essentials and absorb an expert's philosophy. Find perfect angles, lighting and more to capture the shots you desire.
This Private Photography Tutoring can take place at a suitable architectural site, in a museum or even over coffee at Starbucks - the decision is yours!
Subjects covered may include (and are subject to change):
- General Photography
- Use of Your Camera
- F Stops and Shutter Speeds
- Architectural Photography
- Photographing Artwork Inside Museums and Galleries
- Nightime Photography
- Travel Photography
- Event Photography
- Careers in Photography
- Participants must bring their own photography equipment
- Experience can take place anywhere you choose
2, 3 or 4 hours depending on the option selected.
1 on 1
This experience is just for you.
This experience is not weather dependent. Be prepared for the weather and get your camera ready to capture natural elements.
What to Wear:
Please dress appropriately for expected weather conditions. You will be walking throughout the tour, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What happens if it rains?
The Private Photography Tutoring experience runs rain or shine. In the event of severe inclement weather you will be taken to covered locations.
How long is the session?
This experience lasts either 2, 3 or 4 hours depending on the option selected.
Where does the lesson take place?
As the student, you are able to choose where you would like your lesson to take place.
Other Washington DC Gift Ideas:(View all 83 Washington DC experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly in Washington DCAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $349
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Chesapeake Bay Sailing CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(19)From: $70
- Capitol Hill Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $61
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $63
- Fly a WWII BiplaneAvg Rating of: 5(8)From: $250
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $220
- Private Wine Education TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $85
- All Washington DC Experiences
"A great experience. I was worried the 2-hour photography would go over the very basics, but the instructor gauged our level of experience and tailored the lesson to highlight what we wanted to get out of the experience. I learned a lot about my camera and photography that I was unaware of."
"We really enjoyed the experience. David is the consummate professional photographer who is very likable and tailored the experience to our skill level. Within the first ten minutes, we had learned several valuable tips. By the end of the two hours, we are just blown away. We highly recommend this experience!"