Pier 4, Water Street - Washington DC
Select Sundays - 11:30 AM
Click here for schedule
*Rates do not apply for holidays, Valentine's Day weekend (Feb 13 and 14) and specialty cruises
- Enjoy unbeatable views of the city skyline and DC attractions on this 2-hour scenic cruise.
- Indulge in a top-notch brunch in DC with a grande buffet spread of fresh fruits and salads, side items, hot entrees, and a full dessert station.
- Enjoy the comfort of climate-controlled interior decks with panoramic windows, or bask in sunshine and fresh air on the rooftop lounge.
- Visit the cash bar or dance to the vibrant beats of the boat's DJ, finishing your weekend off in an unforgettable way on the Potomac waters!
Enjoy a Sunday of supreme leisure aboard one of the most remarkable yachts on the Potomac River: the Spirit of Washington. Step aboard this impressive, multi-deck vessel and prepare for an unsurpassed afternoon full of memories on the DC Sunday Brunch Cruise.
With onboard entertainment ranging from laidback to lively, your afternoon on the water can be exactly as you wish. Take full advantage of the ship's four exterior decks, which set the scene perfectly for a casual stroll with a special someone. Or head to the rooftop observation lounge, where family and friends can kick back and enjoy a favorite brunch cocktail from the cash bar. It goes without saying that either option offers unrivaled views of celebrated Washington DC attractions!
Float past historical landmarks as the Spirit of Washington traverses the Potomac's historic waterfront. With backdrops like Fort Lesley J. McNair, the US Naval Research Lab, Old Town Alexandria, Jones Point Lighthouse and more, you'll enjoy unlimited photo ops amid some of the best sightseeing in Washington DC!
And the amenities don't stop there. This DC Sunday Brunch Cruise offers a satisfying buffet spread of breakfast and lunch favorites, ensuring something tasty for every type of appetite on board. Choose from mouthwatering options (subject to change) like:
- Seasonal fruit
- Muffins and bagels
- Variety of fresh salads
- Scrambled eggs
- Smoked bacon and sweet maple sausage
- Potatoes and roasted broccoli florets
- Baked ziti pasta
- Slow-roasted strip loin
- Cannolis, cobbler, cakes, and more!
However you choose to spend your 2-hour DC Sunday Brunch Cruise, it's guaranteed to be a brilliant start to your week, nearly any weekend of the year!
- Coffee, tea and iced tea are included
- Additional beverages may be purchased on board: juice, soda, mixed drinks, fine liqueurs, specialty waters, champagne and wine
- Must be 21 years or older, with a valid ID to purchase alcohol
- Rates are inclusive of taxes and fees
The cruise lasts approximately 2 hours. Boarding begins 30 minutes before cruise departure.
The cruise ship can accommodate up to 500 people.
Only those on board will be able to enjoy this experience.
This experience will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress is typically business casual. Men traditionally wear slacks and sport coats, with or without ties. T-shirts, jeans, shorts and sneakers are not recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but rescheduling your lunch cruise is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your boarding time. Rescheduling is subject to a $25 per person transfer fee. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What type of food will be served?
The cruise features an all-you-can-eat brunch buffet with delicious choices prepared on board by the executive chef.
Sample Buffet-Style Brunch Menu
*subject to change
Organic Mixed Field Greens
Mediterranean Couscous & Chickpea Salad
Roasted Red Beet Salad
Roasted Broccoli Florets
Baked Ziti Pasta
Breakfast Meats Main Dishes :
Oven Baked North Atlantic Sole Filet
Honey & Sesame Chicken
Hand Carved, Slow Roasted Strip Loin
Chocolate Drizzle Rice Krispy
Strawberries & Vanilla Custard
What do drinks cost?
Mixed drinks and cocktails begin at $7.00, beer begins at $5.50 and wine by the glass begins at $8.00. Soft drinks and juice are available for $2 each. Please note drink prices are subject to change.
What is the dress code?
Appropriate attire is between business casual and dressy. Men traditionally wear slacks and sport coats, with or without ties. T-shirts, jeans, shorts and sneakers are not recommended.
What is boarding and cruising time?
Boarding time is approximately 30 minutes prior to departure. The cruising time is 2 hours.
Can I hold a reservation and pay later?
Reservations cannot be held without payment.
How is seating arranged on board?
The Spirit features cruise style seating. The majority of the tables accommodates 4-8 guests and your party may be seated with other groups.
Is smoking allowed on board?
Smoking is not allowed in any of the interior areas of the ship. Passengers may smoke on the outdoor observation decks in designated areas.
What if the weather is bad?
The Spirit will cruise in all weather conditions, year-round. The ship is fully enclosed and climate-controlled to ensure sailing in rain or shine.
Is the ship wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the deck and restrooms can accommodate most standard sized wheelchairs.
Is gratuity included in the price package?
Gratuity is not included in the package price and is suggested for all on-board purchases and outstanding service.
Other Washington DC Gift Ideas:(View all 83 Washington DC experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly in Washington DCAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $349
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Chesapeake Bay Sailing CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(19)From: $70
- Capitol Hill Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $61
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $63
- Fly a WWII BiplaneAvg Rating of: 5(8)From: $250
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $220
- Private Wine Education TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $85
- All Washington DC Experiences