Wardrobe Revamp with Makeover
*Travel fees will apply for locations outside the Beltway
September - May:
Daily - Pending artist's availability
- Stylist has 15 years of experience working with Presidents, Prime Ministers and notable journalists
- In-home visit to assess your wardrobe and lifestyle
- Experiment with your wardrobe to create unique, stylish looks complete with a makeover!
Collaborate with a professional stylist to gain insight and guidance in revamping your wardrobe and overall look!
A stylist will come to your home for a personal consultation learning about you, your figure and your favorite fashions! The two of you will move through your wardrobe exploring ways to pair different pieces and to enhance your style. Once you have mastered your closet, you will also receive a makeover to complete the session!
Walk away with the confidence to re-create and adapt what you've learned for a fresh, polished look!
- This experience is for females only
- Wardrobe styling and makeover are scheduled for the same day
- An additional charge will apply should you choose to have your makeover at a future date
You can invite your friends to come watch you revamp your wardrobe!
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
This is your experience, dress as you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How long is this experience?
The duration of this experience is 2.5 hours and includes both wardrobe styling and a makeover. If you choose to schedule your makeover for a separate date, additional charges will apply.
Where does this experience take place?
The stylist will meet you at your home for a personal consultation and to work through your existing wardrobe. A makeover completes your consultation.
Other Washington DC Gift Ideas:(View all 84 Washington DC experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly in Washington DCAvg Rating of: 5(25)From: $349
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Chesapeake Bay Sailing CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(19)From: $70
- Capitol Hill Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(22)From: $61
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $63
- Fly a WWII BiplaneAvg Rating of: 5(8)From: $250
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $220
- Private Wine Education TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $85
- All Washington DC Experiences
"Lorna was fabulous! From the moment she stepped in the door it was a non stop educational, enlightening experience! She is big on not just DOING your make up, but explaining skin care and educating you about the ways to take care of yourself. As she is doing your makeup, she is checking out your hair and skin, right down to your toes. All I can say is "WOW"..... She has great follow up in case you need to touch base with what she was doing. Her revamp of my wardrobe was spot on! She showed me ways to utilize my exsisting wardrobe to expand and think outside the box. Who knew my kimono bathrobe (in light brocade) would make a fantastic dinner jacket with some black leggings and nice shirt underneath. Loungewear-its not just for sleeping! She reviewed my necklaces and explained how to mix and match and forbade me from buying anymore XLs, since I was walking around looking like a bag lady! Lorna looked at the whole me, my coats/dresses/pants/shoes, etc and told me where I had gaps, what I needed (like a "big girl" purse as she put it) and what needed to go back to the thrift store! The whole experience was totally worth it, and it would be a great gift to give to anyone who could use some help getting back out into the real world! Thanks so much to Cloud 9 AND Lorna Basse! Karyn"