- FAA certified pilot with 36 years of experience and 26,000 flight hours
- Meticulously restored 1940 Waco UPF-7 used as a fighter pilot trainer
- See the north Georgia Mountains, Stone Mountain, downtown Atlanta, Lake Allatoona and more
- Enjoy stunning views of the magnificent Atlanta countryside from this unique and historic perspective
Feel the wind in your face as you speed down the airstrip and lift off into the clear blue sky in a 1940 Waco UPF-7 open cockpit biplane for a scenic ride for 2!
Each flight is tailored to the individual rider and can include sights such as downtown Atlanta, the Georgia Dome, Centennial Olympic Park and even your own house!
Climb aboard this meticulously restored time machine and view the stunning Atlanta countryside as you return to an era where life was simpler.
- Price includes video package
- Participants must be at least 6 years of age
- Combined weight of passengers cannot exceed 395 pounds
- Experienced pilot has been flying for over 35 years and has more than 26,000 flight hours in 85 different types of aircraft
40 and 60 minute options
Up to 2 passengers per plane
This flight is only for the passengers booked.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event of inclement weather, your pilot will work with you to reschedule your experience. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
The aircraft offers protection from the elements, but it is recommended that you dress as if you were going for a ride in a convertible. You may also want to bring sunglasses; a cap and goggles will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Are there any age or weight restrictions?
Yes, participants must be at least 6 years of age and the combined weight of the passengers cannot exceed 395 pounds.
How safe is the ride?
Safety is the pilots' #1 priority!They give hundreds of flights each year and of the pilots are FAA certified commercial pilots with thousands of hours of experience.They maintain a perfect flying safety record and the aircraft is maintained to meet the highest FAA maintenance standards.
Can I bring a camera or camcorder?
Yes! A camera with a wide angle lens is perfect or a small, handheld camcorder. It is recommended to put a strap on your camera.
Other Atlanta Gift Ideas:(View all 49 Atlanta experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride AlongFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 4-half(14)
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarFrom: $499
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $212Avg Rating of: 5(11)
- Learn to Fly a BiplaneFrom: $345
- Scenic Biplane Ride for 2From: $292Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Race a Ferrari F430From: $421Avg Rating of: 4(2)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Tandem ParaglidingFrom: $150
- All Atlanta Experiences
"Lee our pilot was very friendly and was helpful to us on pointing out different landmarks during our flight to keep the plane ride interesting. Over all it was a great experience."
"We had a great time! What a neat site with tons of fun experiences in lots of cities! Great concept!"