- FAA certified pilot with 36 years of experience, 26,000 flight hours, and a perfect safety record
- Meticulously restored 1940 Waco UPF-7 used as a fighter pilot trainer
- See the north Georgia Mountains, Stone Mountain, downtown Atlanta, Lake Allatoona and more
- Enjoy stunning views of the magnificent Atlanta countryside from this unique and historic perspective
Feel the wind in your face as you speed down the airstrip and lift off into the clear blue sky in a meticulously restored 1940 Waco UPF-7 open cockpit biplane and experience flying like it used to be.
Each flight is tailored to the individual rider and can include sights such as downtown Atlanta, the Georgia Dome, Centennial Olympic Park and even your own house!
Climb aboard our time machine and feel the wind in your hair as you return to an era where life was much simpler.
- Package includes a CD Rom with all photos of your flight as well as 12 (4 x 6) prints and twoauthentic white, silk flying scarves
- Participants must be at least 6 years of age
- Combined weight of passengers cannot exceed 395 pounds
- Your experienced pilot has been flying for over 35 years and has more than 26,000 flight hours in 85 different types of aircraft
45 and 60 minute options
Up to 2 passengers per plane
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
The aircraft offers good protection from the elements, so dress as if you were going for a ride in a convertible. You should also bring sunglasses; we'll supply the cap and goggles!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider
How safe is the ride?
Safety is the only thing that has priority over having fun. They give hundreds of flights each year and the pilots are all FAA certified commercial pilots with thousands of hours of experience. They maintain a perfect flying safety record and the aircraft is maintained to meet the highest FAA maintenance standards.
Can I bring a camera or camcorder?
Yes! A camera with a wide angle lens is perfect. It should have a strap if possible. A camcorder is good as long as it is one of the smaller handheld types.
Other Atlanta Gift Ideas:(View all 50 Atlanta experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride AlongFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 4-half(13)
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarFrom: $499
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $212Avg Rating of: 5(9)
- Learn to Fly a BiplaneFrom: $360
- Scenic Biplane Ride for 2From: $481Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Race a Ferrari F430From: $421Avg Rating of: 4(2)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Tandem ParaglidingFrom: $150
- All Atlanta Experiences
"Lee our pilot was very friendly and was helpful to us on pointing out different landmarks during our flight to keep the plane ride interesting. Over all it was a great experience."
"We had a great time! What a neat site with tons of fun experiences in lots of cities! Great concept!"