Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Discover complete freedom and the most exhilarating experience of your life while free falling through the air at speeds over 100 MPH!Full Description>
- All instructors are certified by the United States Parachute Association.
- 50 seconds of free fall! No experience necessary!
- After your parachute has been deployed, enjoy stunning views of the Georgia countryside for 4-5 minutes before returning safely to Earth
- 55 acres of flat farmland perfect for landings
As your plane reaches an altitude of over 10,000 feet your USPA certified instructor tells you its time. Your heart starts pounding from the adrenaline and excitement as you inch closer to the open aircraft door.Key Info>
You peer over the edge and then, in a split second, you are on the most exciting thrill ride of your life with an expert instructor at your side.
As you fly through clouds at over 100 mph, for nearly a minute, you feel a complete and total sense of freedom not found anywhere else in the world.
Once the canopy opens, and you parachute deploys, you can take in views of the beautiful Georgia countryside as you glide smoothly towards the ground.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age
- Weight limit is 240 pounds for men and 200 pounds for women
- Participants who weigh between 200-240 pounds may incur a $20 fee
- Skydiving for 2 includes one tandem jump per person with their instructor
DurationApproximately 2 hours total.
Maximum ParticipantsOne per jump.
SpectatorsFriends and family are welcome to watch from a large deck area with great views of the landing area.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions and sneakers. A jumpsuit will be provided.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 3-5 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider
Will I be attached to my instructor?
Yes, a tandem skydive is a parachute jump in which an instructor and student share one parachute system.
- Will I be attached to my instructor?