Austin Brunch, BBQ & Brewery Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Saturdays - 10:15 AM
Enjoy an amazing day of tasting delicious food and brews on this Brunch, BBQ & Brewery Tour in Austin!Full Description>
- Tour provider is a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence recipient
- Experience some of Austin's top breakfast tacos, a high end brunch stop, a top rated BBQ stop and a local brewery
- You can expect stops in multiple parts of Austin while you travel in the comfort of an air conditioned executive bus or van
- You will receive large servings, so bring your appetite!
On this Brunch, BBQ & Brewery Tour you will travel by bus or van to some of Austin's best food destinations for some incredible food and beer tastings!
You will start the tour with some coffee to wake up. After this your fun and knowledgeable guide will lead you to Austin's best breakfast tacos, a top rated BBQ stop, a high end brunch stop and a local brewery. Of course this tour will also include a delicious dessert.
Along the way you will learn about the history of the neighborhoods, its happenings and the local culinary scene. You will meet the people behind the food, and learn stories behind the dishes you sample along the way. Portions will be generous, so be sure to bring your appetite!
This tour is perfect for locals and visitors, looking for some off-the-beaten-path places!
- Participants have to be at least 15 years of age to participate and 21 years of age to drink alcohol on this tour
- You will travel in the comfort of an air conditioned executive bus or van, depending on the size of the group
- The tour will end a block away from the meeting location
- Food, beer, soft drinks and bottled water is included in the price of the tour
- Additional beverages may be purchased at various stops
DurationApproximately 3.5 hours
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 24 per tour. For groups larger than 6 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
SpectatorsThis experience is for tour participants only.
Weather DependentThis tour is not weather dependent. In the event of severe weather, always contact your experience provider with any questions about weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least two weeks prior to your ideal date.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What should I bring on the tour?
Please bring a valid ID, gratuity for your guide and your appetite.
Can I bring kids on the tour?
This tour is for ages 15 and up. Alcohol will only be served to participants who are at least 21 years of age with a valid ID.
Which restaurants do we visit on the tour?
This is a surprise! Plus, the tour route is never the same.
Will tours get cancelled due to weather?
Our experience provider will continue tours unless severe weather hampers the tour. In that case you will be able to reschedule the tour.
How many beer tastings are included?
You will receive 2 samplers of 5 ounce each at the brewery.
- What should I bring on the tour?