- Passionate tour providers are ranked #1 on Yelp.com and have been featured on Austin's NBC and CBS
- Experience 5-7 food tastings offering tasty eats at Austin's unique restaurants and food trailers
- Tour will take you through parts of Barton Springs, South Lamar, South Congress, West Downtown, Central Downtown and possibly the East Side
- Great for visitors to Austin and locals looking to try new restaurants in different parts of the city!
On this Bicycle Food Tour in Austin, you will set off on a culinary adventure that will take you to some of the area's best and most unique restaurants and food trailers in the area.
Bordering Austin's downtown to the south, you'll find Barton Springs. This is the launching point.
You will experience 5-7 one of a kind Austin restaurants and food trailers. On this culinary excursion, you may hit parts of Barton Springs, South Lamar, South Congress, West Downtown, Central Downtown and possibly the East Side.
Enjoy a day experiencing Austin's diverse food culture on two wheels - a great way to explore and travel! Be sure to bring your appetite!
You'll cover about 5 - 8 miles of biking through the course of this 3 hour tour. All tastings and bike rentals are included in the price. Gratuity for your tour guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience. Recommended guide gratuity is $10-$13 per person.
3 - 3.5 hours
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 12 per tour. For groups larger than 4 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This tour is weather dependent. In the event of severe weather always contact your experience provider with any questions about weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 3-6 weeks prior to your ideal date. These tours are very popular and fill up early.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling is allowed up to 7 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or rebook at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What should I bring on the tour?
Comfortable shoes and a camera if you’d like.
Can I bring kids on the tour?
This tour is for ages 15 and up. Alcohol will only be served to those who are 21 and up with valid ID.
Should we have a light meal before the tour?
Although you will be sampling at each eatery, you will be eating the equivalent of a large meal. Most people leave full.
What about tipping?
Gratuity for your tour guide is not included and appreciated if you enjoy your experience. Recommended guide gratuity is $10-$13 per person.
Which restaurants do we visit on the tour?
There are over 30 local restaurants and food trailers that our provider works with. The itinerary for the tour changes frequently and so it is not listed in the description. Enjoy the delicious surprise!
Other Austin Experiences:(View all 37 Austin experiences)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $260Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Sunset Sailing CruiseFrom: $280Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Private Dinner Cruise (for 2+)From: $240Avg Rating of: 5(11)
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightFrom: $279Avg Rating of: 4-half(6)
- Learn to Hang Glide ClassFrom: $120Avg Rating of: 3-half(2)
- Scenic Glider RideFrom: $195
- Learn to Fly a GliderFrom: $225
- South Congress Food TourFrom: $85Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Austin Electric Bike Foodie TourFrom: $99Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- All Austin Experiences
- Gift Certificates