Indoor Climbing 101
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
North Austin Gym - Wednesdays at 7:00 PM
Conquering a climbing move truly digs deep into your inner talent and most people are surprised at what strengths they find while climbing.Full Description>
- 4 week comprehensive introduction to rock climbing
- State of the art indoor climbing facility with 10,000 sq ft of climbing area
- 30 foot-tall sculptured, textured climbing walls and huge bouldering cave
- Learn safety, equipment, belay skills, rope work & knots, technique, stretching and nutrition
Climbing 101 is a four-week comprehensive introduction to rock climbing designed to provide a solid foundation of climbing knowledge for the beginner. Topics covered include belay skills, rope work and knots, introductory climbing technique, cross training, stretching, nutrition, and more.Key Info>
If there has ever been a perfect way to start climbing this is it!
- All gear is included for the classes, but not the membership
- As a bonus, enrollment in Climbing 101 includes a full single gym one month membership to the rock gym
- You may use the gym at your convenience to practice and hone the skills introduced in the weekly classes
Duration7-9pm once a week for 4 weeks.
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 8 per class
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent.
What To WearComfortable athletic clothing.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, any rescheduling must be done within 72 hours advance notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.