Private Hill Country Wine Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Tuesday through Saturday - 11:00 AM
Enjoy a private wine tour through the vineyards and wineries of the beautiful Texas Hill Country riding in style and comfort!Full Description>
- Chauffeured transportation in a luxurious 1937 antique Cadillac Limo or an elegant 1963 Bentley Sedan
- Visit 3 wineries which may include: Driftwood Vineyards, Duchman Family Winery, Solaro Estate, Bell Springs or Bella Vista Ranch
- BBQ lunch at the famous Salt Lick BBQ restaurant is included
Texas is one of the oldest wine producing states in the US, with vines planted more than a hundred years before they were planted in California. Discover the area's history, geography and climate and how it became the wine-making region it is today on this Private Hill Country Wine Tour.Key Info>
Your private wine tour will begin with your driver picking you up from any Bed & Breakfast, hotel, or private residence in Austin, Wimberley, Dripping Springs or Driftwood.
Enjoy luxurious door-to-door transportation in an antique limousine. For a romantic tour for two, you will spend the day in a vintage White Bentley Sedan. For a party of four, you will ride comfortably in an elegant 1937 Cadillac Formal Limousine.
You will visit 3 wineries in the Dripping Springs and Driftwood region, which may include:
- Driftwood Vineyards
- Duchman Family Winery
- Solaro Estate
- Bell Springs
- Bella Vista Ranch
A stop for lunch is included at the historic Salt Lick BBQ restaurant for some world famous Texas barbeque.
What could be better than spending a day touring beautiful Texas Hill Country in an antique limo while tasting amazing wines and eating delicious BBQ!
- Package includes: hotel pick-up, chauffeured transportation, wine tasting fees, and all-you-can-eat lunch at the Salt Lick
- Family style, all-you-can-eat BBQ includes heaping helpings of beef, sausage, and pork ribs, served with potato salad, coleslaw, beans, bread, pickles, and onions
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included and is appreciated if you enjoy the tour. $100-$140 for the tour is recommended, but is of course at your discretion
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age
DurationApproximately 5-6 hours
Maximum ParticipantsThis is a private experience for your party of 2 or 4.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent and is held rain or shine regardless of weather conditions. Please bring an umbrella during the winter months, just in case. Always contact your experience provider with any questions about weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing appropriate for walking and weather conditions.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 1-2 months in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 1 week prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 1 week prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.