Private Sunset Sailing Cruise
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Sunset - the sail leaves approximately 90 minutes prior to sunset
*Note: Special rates apply for Saturday sails
Step aboard for a memorable cruise on scenic Lake Travis during this Private Sunset Sailing Cruise in Austin!
- Watch the sun go down while you enjoy aprivate 2-hour cruise aboard one of the beautiful 31' to 37' sailing yachts
- Winding it's way through the Texas Hill Country, Lake Travis offers 64 miles of crystal-clear, aquamarine water
- Whether you want to celebrate a special occasion or just want to unwind aboard an exceptional sailing yacht, a sunset sail is guaranteed to provide you with a unique and personal experience youll never forget!
Whether this is a business outing, you are celebrating a special occasion, looking to impress that special someone, or just want to to have a relaxing evening aboard a private sailing yacht. A sunset sail is sure to be a unique and personal experience that will be remembered long after the event.
All Sunset Sail cruises are private 2-hour charters aboard one of our beautiful 31' to 37' sailing yachts. Unlike other sunset cruises, the only people aboard are you, your guests, and a captain. No other passengers to spoil your personal cruise.
This is one sailing experience you will never forget!
- Please no black or hard soled shoes
- You are welcome to bring alcoholic beverages of your choice, but please no red wine and no hard sided coolers
- Special rates apply for Saturday sails
DurationThis sunset sail will last approximately 2 hours.
Maximum ParticipantsThis is a private sail, the charter can accommodate up to 10 people.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the charter.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearIt is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and dress in layers.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance for the Sunday through Friday sail and at least 1 month in advance for the Saturday sail.
Cancellation PolicyOnce you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 30 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 30 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Is there an age limit?
There is no age limit but any child under the age of 18 will need a parent to sign a waiver of consent and the cruise company will want to speak with the parent over the phone as well.
- Is there an age limit?