Baltimore Scenic Flight
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - 9:00 AM to Dusk
*Pending pilot availability
Take to the sky for an enjoyable Scenic Flight of Baltimore and see the city from a new perspective!Full Description>
- Fly with a friendly and experienced FAA-certified pilot from Baltimore's premier flight school with over 36 years of experience
- Customize your flight itinerary with your pilot
- Fly over sights ranging from Baltimore's historic Inner Harbor, Fells Point, Camden Yards or Ravens Stadium
- Great experience for both visitors or locals looking to see their corner of the world from a bird's eye view!
Climb aboard for spectacular views of Baltimore's city skyline!
Depart from Martin State Airport for an adventure several thousand feet into the sky. You'll soar over Baltimore for a bird's eye view of the downtown skyline, Camden Yards, Raven's Stadium, Inner Harbor, Fells Point and more. Discuss your flight route prior to take-off for a customized, unique experience.
Fly over Baltimore on this 1-hour Scenic Flight for spectacular aerial views and a guaranteed great time!
- Participants must be at least 10 years of age
- 2 passengers per flight
- Each passenger must weigh no more than 250 pounds
- For individual bookings, participants may be paired with another passenger for the flight
- Fly in either a Cessna 172, Piper Arrow 3 or a Diamond DA-20 pending aircraft availability
DurationApproximately 1 hour of flight time
Maximum Participants2 passengers
SpectatorsSpectators may come to the airport to watch and take pictures of take-off and/or landing.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. In the event your flight is canceled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearDress comfortably and appropriately for expected weather conditions. Closed-toe shoes and sunglasses are recommended.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 5 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, your experience cannot be canceled. Rescheduling is allowed with at least 72 hours notice to your experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is there an age requirement?
Participants must be at least 10 years of age.
Are there any weight restrictions?
Each passenger must weigh no more than 250 pounds.
What type of plane will the flight be in?
You will be flying in either a Cessna 172, Piper Arrow 3 or a Diamond DA-20 for your flight, pending aircraft availability.
- Is there an age requirement?