Fells Point Food Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays - 3:00 PM
This Fells Point Food Tour explores parts of Baltimore's best preserved historic district founded nearly 280 years ago!Full Description>
- Fun and knowledgeable tour providers have been awarded "Best of Baltimore" for Best Food Tours
- Enjoy 4-5 samples that may include sausages from a 90-year-old family business, 4th generation Greek family recipes, locally brewed beers, traditional Baltimore pit beef and more
- Taste your way through this small town that was once separated from Baltimore!
Explore Baltimore's best preserved historic district discovering what makes it delicious and unique on the Fells Point Food Tour!
Your experienced and knowledgeable tour guide will lead you through the neighborhood on a 3.5-hour walking tour. Founded nearly 280 years ago, this town has plenty of history for tourists and locals alike.
Located on the harbor and famous for its maritime past, this neighborhood now boasts the greatest concentration of pubs and bars in the city. Tastings on this tour may include (and are subject to change):
- Handmade sausages used to create the Baltimore Dog
- Traditional Baltimore pit beef
- Local seafood specialties
- 4th generation Greek family recipes
- Locally brewed beers
- Authentic Polish and Eastern European specialties
- The neighborhood's best dessert and cocktail combination
- Approximately half of the 3.5-hour tour will include walking
- Children under the age of 7 who will not be participating in food tastings do not require a ticket, please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking if you will be bringing an infant or young child along with you
- All tastings are included in the price
- Visit 3-5 restaurants for tastings that will happily fill most stomachs
- Notify Cloud 9 Living of any food allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking
Maximum Participantsup to 12 people per tour
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent and will run rain or shine. In the event of inclement weather, you will be able to go inside many of the establishments on the tour. Please dress appropriately for the day's weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather. You will be walking for 3.5 hours, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings for this experience are final.
Are children allowed on the tour?
Children are allowed on this tour. Please note, the tour lasts approximately 3.5 hours with a lot of both standing and walking.
If I am bringing an infant/very young child, do I need to purchase a ticket for them?
Children under the age of 7 that will not be participating in food tastings do not require a ticket. However, please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking if you will be bringing an infant or young child along with you.
Does the tour guide accept gratuities?
Gratuity for your tour guide is not required, but is appreciated if your enjoy your experience.
Do we just walk around and sample food?
This food tour provides history, architecture, culture and local cuisine. You will enjoy food at a number of restaurants throughout each Food Tour in the form of either specially plated dishes, or family style meals, depending on the type of food at each restaurant.
What happens if it rains or snows?
This experience is not weather dependent and will run rain or shine. In the event of inclement weather, you will be able to go inside many of the establishments on the tour. Please dress appropriately for the day's weather conditions.
Is this tour wheelchair accessible?
This tour will cover some uneven terrain and may be difficult on a wheelchair. Please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking if anyone if your party will need wheelchair access throughout the tour.
- Are children allowed on the tour?