Paddle and Wine Tasting Tour
Seasonal. Select Dates.
Click here for schedule.
- Guiding outdoor enthusiasts for over 35 years
- Led by a certified American Canoe Association instructor
- Kayak or canoe along the scenic Potomac or Shenandoah River
- Experience award-winning wines with 8 tastings at the beautiful and elegant Tahara Winery
- Includes a delicious picnic lunch
Get away from the everyday hustle and bustle to enjoy a truly memorable day on and off the water on this Paddle and Wine Tasting Tour.
You will meet your certified tour guides at the winery. From here, you will paddle by canoe or kayak 4.5 to 7 miles along the Potomac or Shenandoah River. This gentle stretch of river is rich in natural beauty. Feel a sense of calm and peace wash over you as you paddle leisurely along these tranquil waters.
You will end your tour back at the winery where you will experience award-winning wines in the privacy of an outdoor pavilion. The elegant setting with linen tablecloths and eight different wines sets the stage for a thorough wine education. After sampling these premium wines, choose your favorite and enjoy a full glass with a pairing of cheese and crackers and your selected picnic lunch.
This Paddle and Wine Tasting Tour is an exquisite experience for groups, couples, wine connoisseurs or simply anyone who can appreciate the love of river and wine.
Participants must be at least 16 years of age. Wine will not be served to anyone under 21. Be sure to bring a water bottle (at least 32 ounces) as water is not included.
Picnic lunch is included. Choose from the following sandwiches on whole grain breads:
- Veggie Box: hummus, alfalfa sprouts, bell pepper, cucumber, carrot and lettuce in a tortilla
- Ham Box: ham with cheddar cheese, lettuce, herb oil, honey mustard
- Chicken Box: smoked chicken with honey mustard, lettuce, herb oil
Up to 30 participants
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
On a warm day, wear a bathing suit or quick dry shorts, a waterproof jacket, t-shirt, and old sneakers or sport sandals. On a cooler day, wear a synthetic shirt, a wool or fleece top, a waterproof jacket, quick dry shorts or synthetic pants, wool or fleece socks, and old sneakers. It is not recommended to wear jeans or cotton shirts. It is always recommended to bring a dry change of clothes, a towel, sunscreen, sunglasses with a strap, and a water bottle.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no exchanges or cancellations are allowed. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule in accordance with these terms will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Baltimore Experiences:(View all 43 Baltimore experiences)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $109Avg Rating of: 5(15)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $429Avg Rating of: 5(15)
- Ride & Drive a Stock CarFrom: $509Avg Rating of: 5(10)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $155Avg Rating of: 4(3)
- Fly a HelicopterFrom: $360Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Chesapeake Bay Sailing CruiseFrom: $85Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Baltimore Harbor Lunch CruiseFrom: $75Avg Rating of: 3-half(3)
- Baltimore Harbor Dinner CruiseFrom: $99Avg Rating of: 4(8)
- Hot Air Balloon - Eastern ShoreFrom: $295
- All Baltimore Experiences
- Gift Certificates