Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!
Is that the text you sent your parents last year on their anniversary? Is that the text you plan to send again to your parents this year?
You can do better. Sure, they’ll love you no matter what, but think how touched they’ll be to receive an actual, thoughtful gift from you on their special day. And we’re here to help! From simple to more elaborate suggestions, we have a list of the ten best gifts to give your parents for their anniversary.
- Romantic Dinner In – Just because you’re not a top chef doesn’t mean you can’t treat your parents to a romantic and delicious meal, all in the privacy of their own home. They’ll feel like royalty with a highly rated chef preparing a meal especially for them. . . and even cleaning up afterwards!
- DNA Ancestry Kit. Give your parents the gift of exploring their roots with a DNA Ancestry Kit. They’ve invested in their family for years — now is the chance for them to explore where they came from!
- Couples Spa Package. Treat your parents to a relaxing day at the spa with one of Cloud 9 Living’s exceptional spa packages. Available throughout the country, these rejuvenating treatments will make your parents grateful (all over again) that they brought you into the world.
- Restaurant Gift Card. Help your parents get away from the distractions of home. Give them a gift card to their favorite restaurant so they can enjoy an evening out together without worrying about meal prep or cleanup. They’ll appreciate the quality time together—and maybe even toast a glass to you.
- Digital Picture Frame. So many digital photos . . . so few prints. A digital picture frame will allow them to display their favorite photos and easily change them up. Whether it’s one of the grandkids or from their most recent vacation, photos are sure to bring a smile and remind them of their happiest moments and most important treasures.
- Date Night. No matter how long your parents have been married, they’ll appreciate a date night together. Help them get away from the everyday routine and appreciate each other’s company, all over again. Cloud 9 Living offers customizable Date Night packages in select cities across the U.S. Your parents will love a night that’s just for them.
- New Experiences Together. Your parents always impressed on you the importance of a good education, and the value of being a lifetime learner. Return the favor by treating them to an introductory class in something they’ll both enjoy. Maybe it’s a cooking class at a local culinary school, or something more exotic like a private glass blowing class or a private wine education tour. One lesson they’re sure to take away: they have an excellent kid.
- Family Tree Photo Frame. Remind your parents of all the lives they’ve touched by their commitment to one another with this creative photo display.
- Glamping. Even better than an evening out, lavish your parents with love and treat them to an overnight glamping experience. The memories will last a lifetime . . . and they’re almost guaranteed to apologize for all those times they drug you along in the family camper.
- Scenic Cruise. From a champagne brunch cruise to a scenic sunset sail, there are many romantic options through Cloud 9 Living to give your parents a memorable day or evening together.
Anniversaries are important and we hope we’ve given you some inspiration as to how to show appreciation to your parents this year. Here’s to many more years together and plenty of reasons to celebrate!