San Francisco is beautiful, historic, and one of the most popular cities in the U.S. to visit. Famous for attractions such as the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Pier 39, and Alamo Square Park, San Francisco offers a multitude of options for sight-seeing. Foodies have ample reason to flock to San Francisco as well. Regarded as a trendsetter when it comes to cuisine, San Francisco is bursting with restaurants of all varieties, open air markets, and specialties like crusty sourdough bread and abalone.
Spring is a magical time of year in San Francisco. With the wet season safely behind, you can expect mostly sunny skies and comfortable daytime temperatures in the upper 60s all throughout May.
Cloud 9 Living Experiences in San Francisco
Don’t get lost in the crowds. Cloud 9 Living offers many exciting and unique ways to tour San Francisco and the wine regions in the area. These are some of our most popular experiences that you can enjoy, or that make great gifts.
San Francisco by Water
Nicknamed the City by the Bay, water is a natural choice for experiencing this seaside metropolis. While all of the other tourists are crowding Fisherman’s Wharf, you can get first-class treatment on one of these signature San Francisco experiences.
- Bioluminescent Kayak Adventures in Tomales Bay – Learn the basics of kayaking (if you aren’t familiar) and then witness one of nature’s most spectacular phenomena: bioluminescence!
- Sunset Catamaran Cruise – A romantic way to see the sights, you’ll revel in the serenity and glamour of cruising the bay in a 55-foot catamaran. Enjoy drinks and light hors d'oeuvres while you soak up the skyline.
- Champagne Brunch Cruise – The most delightful way to brunch! Sip on bottomless bubbly, savor delectable eats, and see the sights from the comfort of a luxurious yacht.
- San Francisco Dinner Cruise – Enjoy a four-course meal complete with music and dancing on this unforgettable dinner cruise.
- San Francisco Catamaran Cruise – Get unparalleled views of the Bay’s most famous sites from the comfort of a 55-foot catamaran.
- America’s Cup Sailing – Get a taste of competitive racing aboard the USA 76! Whether you want to sit back and relax or try your hand at hoisting the sails, it’s an experience you won’t forget.
Spring is also a great time of year to visit the famous wine regions near San Francisco. Sonoma and Napa Valley are gearing up for their peak season, which is June through October. In May, you’ll find prices more reasonable, tables less crowded, and the weather nice and moderate.
Skip the planning – Cloud 9 Living has done all the research for you! With so many unique and exciting ways to see wine country, you’ll never waste time scrolling through Yelp reviews again. Sit back, relax, and enjoy yourself. Cheers!
- Wine Country Tour – This intimate, guided tour takes you to 4-6 boutique wineries for tastings of the area’s award-winning wines.
- Napa Food Tour – Take a walking food tour through Wine Country and experience what makes California cuisine just as famous as its wine!
- Napa Valley Lunch Train – Enjoy the classic luxury of an elegantly restored vintage train and dine like royalty on this 3-hour ride through beautiful Napa Valley.
- Napa Winery & Train Tour – This ultimate Napa adventure takes you on a full-day tour with a gourmet meal and visits to three of Napa’s finest wineries.