- Food is not included on board; snacks and picnics are recommended
- Soda & water,are complimentary. Alcohol can be purchased by anyone over 21 with a valid photo ID
- This experience is not suitable for young children
- Passengers must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time; boarding is 10 minutes prior
- Captain and crew gratuity is not included, but is appreciated
Up to 41 passengers
This experience will be enjoyed by the participants only.
The cruise runs rain or shine. A trip is only canceled in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. Cancellations are made on the day of the cruise, by the captain, up to one hour prior to sail time. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions on the day of your experience. In the event of a canceled cruise, passengers will reschedule directly with the experience provider.
What To Wear
Dress is typically casual. The temperature can be cooler out on the water, so dress accordingly. Please wear only soft soled shoes such as sneakers, deck shoes, flip-flops or sandals.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is not allowed and all bookings are final. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.