Boston Harbor Cruises - Sunset Sail
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Mid-May through Mid-October:
Wednesday through Sunday - 6:00 PM
Admire the city skyline and enjoy a magnificent East Coast sunset with the Boston Harbor Sunset Sail!Full Description>
- Experienced captain and crew will entertain passengers as you are guided through the harbor on this relaxing sailing excursion
- Leave the city noise behind and breathe in the fresh air as you sail toward the Inner Harbor Islands, Christopher Columbus Waterfront Park and other harbor highlights
- Whether you're visiting Boston or call Beantown home, this sunset sail is the perfect way to spend a romantic evening on the water!
If you're looking for a unique and perfect date night, there's no better option than the Boston Harbor Sunset Sail.Key Info>
Board the impressive, 80-foot schooner for a delightful two-hour cruise. Enjoy fresh air, feel the wind in your hair and watch the sun dip beneath the horizon with the Boston skyline as the backdrop.
Your seasoned captain and crew will point out historical landmarks of the harbor, which may include (and are subject to change):
- Inner Harbor Islands
- The Boston Fish Pier
- Castle Island and Donald McKay monument
- Charleston Navy Yard
- Christopher Columbus Waterfront Park
- The New England Aquarium
Make yourself comfortable and enjoy an evening of sailing the beautiful Boston Harbor!
- Food is not included on board; snacks and picnics are recommended
- Soda & water are complimentary. Alcohol can be purchased by anyone over 21 with a valid photo ID
- This experience is not suitable for young children
- Passengers must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time; boarding is 10 minutes prior
- Captain and crew gratuity is not included, but is appreciated
Maximum ParticipantsThis sail has a maximum of 41 passengers.
SpectatorsThis experience is to be enjoyed by the booked participants only.
Weather DependentThe experience usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather situations. A trip will only be cancelled in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. Cancellations are made on the day of the sail, by the captain, up to one hour prior to sail time. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions. In the event the sail is cancelled due to inclement weather, passengers will reschedule directly with the experience provider.
What To WearDress is typically casual. The temperature can be cooler out on the water, so dress accordingly. Please wear only soft soled shoes such as sneakers, deck shoes, flip-flops, or sandals.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is not allowed and all bookings are final. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is food served on board?
Food is not served on the sailing experience. Complimentary soda and water will be served and alcoholic beverages are available for purchase. You may bring your owns snacks.
Are there any age restrictions?
This experience is not recommended for young children.
Is the schooner handicap accessible?
No, unfortunately the schooners are not wheelchair accessible.
Will I get seasick?
The Adirondack III is a gentle, steady vessel. Most people do not experience seasickness.
Is there a bathroom on board?
Yes, the boat is equipped with a bathroom that is accessible at all times.
Is there parking close to the ship?
Limited metered parking can be found around Rowes Wharf. There is also paid parking available at the Boston Harbor Hotel.
- Is food served on board?