Boston Helicopter Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Pending pilot's availability
Experience an unparalleled bird's eye view of Boston with this memorable helicopter tour!Full Description>
- Fly with an FAA certified and experienced pilot aboard a spacious and meticulously maintained Robinson R44 helicopter - the world's most popular helicopter
- See the sights of Boston including Fenway Park, Harvard, the Charles River and the city skyline
- Great experience for both visitors to Boston or locals looking to experience the city in a whole new light!
Experience the thrill of flying over Boston in a Robinson R44 helicopter. With over 8,000 built, the Robinson is the world's most popular helicopter.
Fly out of Norwood Airport to head over Fenway Park, then on to MIT and Harvard. Enjoy views of sailboats on the Charles river while looking at your own reflection in the downtown skyscrapers. You will also see the famous gas tanks with a hidden face in the painting while leaving the city.
This is a fantastic way for both visitors to Boston and locals to see the city from a new perspective!
- Combined weight limit for all 3 passengers is 550 pounds; maximum weight per seat is 300 pounds
- Height limit of 6'4"
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian - there is no age limit to participate, but children must be able to open and close the door without assistance
- Must present a valid photo ID (passport or driver's license) and sign a liability release form
- No bags, with the exception of cameras, will be allowed on your flight
DurationApproximately 20-30 minutes of flight time
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 3 passengers per flight, depending on weight restrictions.
SpectatorsFriends and family are encouraged to come and watch you prepare for your flight, take-off and land! No additional spectators will be allowed in the helicopter.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with our experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing appropriate for expected weather conditions.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 -14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 5 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 5 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule our experience directly with your experience provider.
Is there a minimum age to participate?
There are no age restrictions, but children must be able to open and close the door without assistance. All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Are there weight or height requirements?
The combined weight limit for all 3 passengers is 550 pounds. The maximum weight per seat is 300 pounds. Participants must be no taller than 6'4".
What happens if the weather is bad?
Your pilot will assess the aviation weather forecast for the conditions at 2,000 feet for the the day over a 50-mile radius to determine if the flight can proceed. In the event of inclement weather, flights may be postponed or rescheduled in the interest of passenger safety.
- Is there a minimum age to participate?