Boston History and Tavern Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
April - September:
Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays - 2:00 PM
October - March:
Saturdays & Sundays - 2:00 PM
Walk the Freedom Trail and learn fun, historical facts while enjoying the best brews in town on the Boston History and Tavern Tour!Full Description>
- Your experienced guide is a beer and American history enthusiast
- You'll travel to over 10 historic sites and 3 taverns on this 2.5 hour tour
- Enjoy delicious beers in the same taverns Boston natives Paul Revere, Samuel Adams and JFK once frequented
- Discover the historic side of the City on a Hill and enjoy brews in a fun, group setting!
On the Boston History and Tavern Tour, you'll enjoy craft beers in city taverns and learn about the Boston Revolutionaries who helped shape American History!Key Info>
Your experienced guides on the 2.5 hour walking tour are Boston Revolutionary and beer enthusiasts.
You'll visit over 10 sites along the Freedom Trail and stop at taverns that were once frequented by Boston natives Paul Revere, Samuel Adams and John F. Kennedy. Enjoy generous beer tastings at stops on the guided, walking tour.
Learn about Boston's Revolutionary days in a fun, group setting while enjoying the delicious beers of the City on the Hill on the Boston History and Tavern Tour!
- Participants must be 21 years of age with a valid form of identification and sign a liability waiver prior to departure
- You will walk approximately 1 mile during this tour
- Please bring water as it is not provided during the tour
- Tour includes beer tastings at various stops
- Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience
Duration2 - 2.5 hours
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be joined by other participants with a maximum of 14 per tour.
SpectatorsThis experience is for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience will take place rain or shine. Tours cancelled due to extreme weather will be rescheduled directly with the experience provider. Please contact your experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothes and shoes appropriate for walking and for the weather.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance for any summer tours. During the shoulder season, it is recommended to request booking 3 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are considered final. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any age restrictions?
Yes, all participants must be 21 years of age with a valid form of identification, even if they won't be drinking beer.
Are the drinks included?
Beer tastings at various stops are included in the price of this tour. Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the tour.
How much walking will we do on the tour?
You can expect to walk 1 mile during the 2.5 hour tour.
What should I bring with me?
Participants should bring a valid form of ID, a camera and cash for additional purchases and gratuities for your guide.
- Are there any age restrictions?