Boston Harbor Sunset Cruise
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - 7:00 PM
Whether you're looking to create a lifelong memory with your family or are trying to plan a romantic date, the Boston Harbor Sunset Cruise is the perfect experience!Full Description>
- Family owned and operated tour with over 80 years of experience
- Sights on this 90-minute narrated tour include: Charlestown Navy Yard, the Old North Church, Harbor Islands National Park and the oldest manned lighthouse in the nation
- Whether you are visiting Boston or would like to experience your beloved city in a whole new light, you'll enjoy this peaceful sunset cruise!
This sunset cruise through Boston Harbor is the perfect combination of history and romance. You'll depart from Long Wharf on a sightseeing adventure, introducing you to the history, sights and tradition that Boston Harbor has to offer.Key Info>
As the sun drifts lower in the sky, you'll see the Charlestown Navy Yard, the Bunker Hill Monument, the Old North Church, Harbor Islands National Park, Boston Light and the nation's oldest manned lighthouse. Each landmark has it's own history and stories, which will be expertly narrated by a resourceful guide.
As evening begins to descend, you'll witness the "sunset serenade" of the U.S.S. Constitution, the world's oldest commissioned warship still afloat, as she fires her cannon and lowers her flag, which ceremoniously signals the day's end.
You'll be amazed at how a sunset adds a beautiful, new dimension to the view of Boston Harbor.
- You will depart from Long Wharf, one block from Faneuil Hall
- Parking is available in adjacent garages and lots; Quincy Market parking is within walking distance
- Food and beverages are available for cash purchase on board: sandwiches, hot pretzels, popcorn, chips, nutritional bars, fresh fruit, nuts and cereals, fruit juices, teas, sports drinks and more, including a full bar serving beer, wine and top-shelf cocktails
Maximum ParticipantsCruises typically have between 175 - 400 guests.
SpectatorsOnly booked participants will be on this cruise.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearDress appropriately for expected weather conditions. It is recommended to bring additional layers in case it gets windy.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.