To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
and include Experience Coordinator in the subject line.
About Cloud 9 Living:
Cloud 9 Living is the leading experiential gifting company in the U.S. Via our website (www.cloud9living.com) we offer over 2,000 unique experiences as gifts - ranging from city tours or hot air balloon rides to stock car racing and fighter pilot missions.
As an Experience Coordinator, you will be the main point of contact for our customers. Your primary responsibility will include:
- Providing personable, non-scripted, phone, email and chat support for our customers
- Understanding our customers' needs, providing options, setting expectations, managing situations that arise and seeing them through to resolution
- Answering pre-sales questions about experiences, policies, etc
- Processing and fulfilling orders
- Managing and executing experience reservations
- Working with Account Managers to update experience listings
- Helping coordinate payments to our network of experience providers with our accounting team
- Enjoying the fact that you are helping people go out to do some amazing stuff
- Smiling and laughing
- Ability to problem solve, think on your feet and take initiative
- Professional, yet personable, communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must enjoy speaking on the phone
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
- Work well in team environment & open office space
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Must be a true "people person"
- Experience in the hospitality industry
- Passion for working with an innovative, small but growing company
- Love of experiences / travel / adventure
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 100% paid medical/dental for all employees -- family coverage available at group rates.
- 401K with employer contribution.
- Generous time off to make sure you stay balanced.
- Volunteer Time Off - 2 days per year so you can give back to a charity of your choice
- Quarterly "product testing" (i.e. stock car driving, whitewater rafting, ATV'ing) -- we eat our own dog food. . .so to speak.
- A fun, casual, hard-working team to spend your days with!
What we live by:
- Show Integrity & Accountability
- Always Deliver Legendary Service
- Be Passionate
- Embrace Change
- Live Humbly
- Choose a Positive Attitude
- Be Pleased but Not Satisfied
- Compliment Often