Farm to Table Culinary Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Mid-April through late December
Saturdays - 9:30 AM
Traverse Charleston's award-winning farmer's market with a chef by your side and enjoy a multi-course brunch on the Farm-to-Table Culinary Tour!
- Market is nationally ranked "5th Best in the Country" by Travel and Leisure Magazine
- Spend the first part of the tour picking the freshest ingredients with the chef, then spend 45-minutes with the experienced guide while the chef prepares brunch
- Head to a local restaurant and dine on a farmer's-market-to-table meal
- Great way to discover the city's culinary scene, meet a showcased chef and enjoy a meal that is as fresh as it gets!
The Farm to Table Culinary Tour offers a truly unique, hands-on, farm-to-table adventure in Charleston!
This 2.5 hour walking tour begins with a meet and greet with your knowledgeable tour guide and the showcased professional chef of the day. Chef will lead you through the market to select the freshest ingredients of the morning that you'll later enjoy at a local restaurant.
After the baskets are filled with food from the award-winning market, your chef will leave the group to prepare the meal. You'll continue to explore the area with your local guide for approximately 45-minutes.
Next, you'll head to brunch that will incorporate ingredients from the market. The farm-to-table culinary tour is a truly memorable dining experience!
- Food and non-alcoholic beverage tastings are included in the price of this tour
- Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase at brunch
- Participants can expect to walk half of this tourat a slow pace
- You will visit multiple tasting locations with enough food served to happily fill most stomachs
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 18 people per tour
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis tour will run in rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothes appropriate for expected weather conditions and walking.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14-21 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations/refunds will be given but you may reschedule your tour with at least 72 hours advance notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are restrooms available during the tour?
Yes, restrooms will be available throughout the tour.
How much will we walk on this tour?
You will walk half of the tour at a slow pace.
Is gratuity included in the price of this experience?
Gratuity for your chef and guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience.
What should I bring with me?
A valid form of ID, camera and a bottle of water are recommended.
- Are restrooms available during the tour?