Land Rover Off-Road Lesson for 3 - Biltmore Estate
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - 9:00 AM & 10:00 AM
At your side is a professional Land Rover Driving Instructor. At your command is a world-class vehicle, raised and bred in the worlds most remote areas.Full Description>
- Conquer steep ascents, side-tilts, log crossings, creek crossing and more
- Explore the beautiful 8,000 acre Biltmore Estate and learn the basics of expedition-style driving
- Professional instructor, state of the art Land Rover
Your lesson includes off-road obstacles such as steep ascents, descents, side-tilts, log crossings, creek crossings, rock crawls, and boulders; creating an exciting and memorable off-road adventure.Key Info>
When driving off-road the speeds are slow, but there's no time to relax.
No matter how slowly you drive things happen fast when you're descending a steep, deeply rutted two-track trail or when you're managing a tight, hairpin turn with trees encroaching on both sides.
Whether an off-road enthusiast, seasoned adventurer or curious novice, you are assured of facing exciting yet appropriate terrain.
- Price includes up to 3 drivers or 1 driver and 2 passengers
- All drivers must have a valid driver's license
- All passengers must be at least 8 years old
- Please note that if you are not staying at the Biltmore, an entrance fee per person will apply and during the high season the price may be up to $75/person
- Participants will be using vehicles provided by Land Rover
Duration1 - 6 hours, depending on the option selected
Maximum Participants3 per vehicle
SpectatorsUp to 2 per vehicle
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent. Lessons will run rain or shine.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing and closed toed shoes.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 48 hours prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 48 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.