Adult Art Classes
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Tuesdays - 7:00 PM
Discover your inner artist with an individualized multi-week art program!
- Choose between a variety of medium including watercolor, acrylic painting, oil painting, pastel or pencil drawings
- Create a work of art with the help of a professional and experienced art instructor
- 2-hour class meets weekly and all skill levels are welcome
- Learn about the visual elements, methods and principles of art while working from still life or subjects!
Try your hand at a variety of art medium with an on-going Adult Art Workshop near Chicago!
In the 2-hour weekly class, students will bring their choice of medium and learn about the visual elements, methods and principles of art.
Medium options include watercolor, acrylic painting, oil painting, pastel or pencil drawings. Choose between 4 or 8 weeks of instruction with a professional and experienced art instructor. Work in a comfortable learning environment from still life or subjects!
- All ages and skill levels welcome
- Supplies are not included in the price of this experience
- Minimum number of 2 participants must be scheduled
- Participants will work with the instructor beforehand to customize the experience
Duration2 hours per week for 4 to 8 weeks, depending on the option selected
Maximum ParticipantsThis experience requires a minimum of 2 participants with a maximum of 8 participants per class.
SpectatorsThis workshop is for booked participants only.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent.
What To WearComfortable clothing is recommended.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling a date and confirming a booking for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What should I bring with me each week?
Students will need to provide their own supplies. It is recommended to wear clothing that may get paint on it.
What if I miss a class?
If a class during the 4 or 8 week session is missed, student will be able to make up the class.
Do I need painting experience?
No experience is needed and all skill levels are welcome! Your experienced art instructor will offer individualized guidance and advice throughout the course.
- What should I bring with me each week?