Chicago Pizza Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
May - September:
Friday through Monday & Wednesday - 11:00 AM
October - April:
Friday through Monday - 11:00 AM
Come see the beautiful city of Chicago "One Slice at a Time" with this fun and delicious Chicago Pizza Tour!Full Description>
- Tour featured in Chicago's The Local Tourist and the New York Post
- Explore Chicago's neighborhoods including Lincoln Park, Printers Row, River North, Hyde Park, River West or The Loop
- Enjoy tastings at 4 pizzerias sampling a variety of Chicago's legendary pizzas
- Learn about Chicago's interesting historical sites, architectural beauties and the history of Chicago-style pizza
If you're looking for the best way to see Chicago and taste its famous pizzas, then look no further. This pizza tour of Chicago will take you through Chicago's favorite neighborhoods as you enjoy the best of Chicago's legendary pizza.
Taste a slice of pizza from 4 pizzerias and sample Chicago's signature deep-dish pizza as well as thin crust and Neapolitan styles.
Along the way, a friendly and knowledgeable guide will point out interesting historical sites and architectural beauties and provide insight on the history of Chicago-style pizza. Pizzerias visited on the tour may include classic spots such as:
- Pizano's Pizza & Pasta - The Loop
- Gino's East - River North
- Coalfire - West Town
- Italian Fiesta - Hyde Park
- Crust Organic - Bucktown
- Frasca - Roscoe Village
- Participants will be transported in a spacious van to 4 different pizzerias
- You will have at least a slice at each stop, which will happily fill most stomachs
- Water will be provided at each restaurant
- Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is greatly appreciated if you enjoy your tour
Maximum ParticipantsThere may be a total of up to 15 participants on the tour.
SpectatorsThis is only for those booked on the food tour.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent.
What To WearWear comfortable clothes and shoes appropriate for the weather.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date of use.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings for this experience are final.
Does the tour end at the starting location?
After visiting all 4 pizzerias you will be brought back to the starting location. If you wish to leave from the final pizzeria, you are welcome to do so as well. Please just let your guide know!
Is this tour wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the roomy passenger van you'll be traveling in has a wheelchair lift and the restaurants are also accessible.
Are drinks provided?
Water will be provided with the pizza at each restaurant and you are free to purchase other beverages at each location if you'd like.
Will we only be eating deep dish pizza?
While that is Chicago's signature style and it is featured on the tour, you'll also be trying other Chicago favorites like thin crust, tavern cut and Neapolitan coal baked.
Who is this tour appropriate for?
Anyone who wants to be comfortably driven to taste a variety of Chicago's best pizzas while seeing several of Chicago's neighborhoods. Chicago Pizza Tours is family owned and family friendly!
- Does the tour end at the starting location?