Chicago Sunset Bike Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
End of May - June:
Fridays & Saturdays - 6:00 PM
July - Labor Day:
Friday through Sunday & Wednesdays - 6:00 PM
Watch the sun dip behind one of the world's most spectacular city skylines on the Chicago Sunset Bike Tour!
- #1-rated Chicago tour company and TripAdvisor's 2013 and 2014 Certificate of Excellencewinner
- 5 mile, 2.5-hour guided tour provides views of the Lakefront, Buckingham Fountain, Museum Campus, and Northly Island
- Marvel at the beauty of the evening sky from the seat of a deluxe comfort cruiser on the Chicago Sunset Bike Ride!
The Chicago skyline is one of the tallest and most recognized in the world! Admire the beauty of the sunset behind the famous cityscape from the seat of a deluxe cruiser bike on the guided Chicago Sunset Bike Tour.
An entertaining, knowledgeable guide will lead you on an urban adventure through downtown that may include:
- Millennium Park
- Grant Park
- The Lakefront
- Northerly Island
- Burnham Harbor
- Museum Campus
The 5-mile, 2.5-hour tour is designed for all ages and levels of biking, with various stops to ensure a relaxed evening. Enjoy plenty of Chicago fun-facts, parks and monuments along the route!
Spend a warm summer night leisurely pedaling though the Windy City, appreciating it's many sights, sounds and breathtaking views of the sunset on the Chicago Sunset Bike Tour!
- This tour covers 5 miles in approximately 2.5 hours
- Participants must be at least 16 years old
- Electric bikes and helmets are provided
- Each bike is equipped with front pouches and back racks for storage of smaller items
- All ages are welcome, and special equipment can be provided for children (i.e. child seats, trailers, tag-a-longs)
Maximum ParticipantsThis bike tour will be enjoyed by up to 20 people.
SpectatorsOnly booked participants may go on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent. If it happens to rain, rain gear will be provided.
What To WearCasual attire and footwear that is comfortable for biking.
Booking InformationFor this Chicago Sunset Bike Tour experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling a date and confirming a booking for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed up to 5 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 5 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How long and strenuous is the tour?
This tour is set at a relaxed pace, covering about 5 miles in 2.5 hours. The ride is suitable for all ages.
What are the bikes like?
All bikes are deluxe comfort bikes with fat tires, cushioned seats and fenders to keep you clean. Each bike is equipped with front pouches and back racks for storage of smaller items.
What if it rains?
The Chicago Sunset Bike Tour operates rain or shine. Rain gear will be provided if needed.
Is water included in the bike tour?
Water is not included on the tour, but is for sale at the meeting location. We recommend bringing your own water bottle if you have one!
- How long and strenuous is the tour?