Chicago Pizza & Cocktails Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Saturdays - 7:00 PM
A slice of classic Chicago style pizza isn't quite the same without a tasty drink to go with it. Combine the best of both worlds with the Pizza & Cocktail Tour of Chicago!
- The tour provider is a CBS Chicago "Best Of" award winner, and has been featured in Chicago's The Local Tourist and on NBC Chicago
- Explore Chicago's neighborhoods, legendary pizza joints and unique styles of pizza
- Enjoy pizza and your choice of beer or wine at each of the 3 pizzerias you visit
- Transportation between pizzerias is on Dough Force One - complete with on-board karaoke!
Step on board Dough Force One for a Pizza & Cocktails Tour full of the finer things in life including pizza, beer, wine and fun!
Your friendly local guides will take you through Chicago's favorite neighborhoods as you enjoy the best of Chicago's legendary pizza.
At each stop along the way taste a signature slice of Chicago-style pizza along with your choice of either beer or wine.
Pizzerias visited on the tour may include classic spots like:
- Flo & Santo's - Features "south side" thin crust pizza with Italian & Polish backgrounds
- Pizzeria Serio - Lakeview wood fired craft pizzas paired with craft brews, and maybe Malört
- Lou Malnati's - The most significant name in deep dish pizza, their flagship location in the Gold Coast delivers a true Chicago experience
- Bacino's - One of the best stuffed pizzas in town. They rely on ultra fresh ingredients to make the massive pizza seem light
- Pizano's - Culturally significant pizzeria with family ties to the creation of the deep dish pizza in 1943
- Paulie Gee's Logan Square - The crust gets its influence from Naples, but the rest of this wood fired pie belongs to Logan Square
- Exchequer - What was once an Al Capone controlled speakeasy, is now one of the best downtown pizzerias
Travel from pizzeria to pizzeria aboard Dough Force One - complete with on-board karaoke! This tour is sure to leave you feeling warm and happy.
- All tour participants must be at least 21 years of age and will be required to show a valid ID
- You will visit 3 different pizzerias and will have at least a slice at each stop, along with your choice of a beer or a glass of wine
- Water will be available at each stop too
- Tips for your guide are not included but are greatly appreciated if you enjoy your tour
DurationApproximately 3.5 hours
Maximum ParticipantsThere may be a total of up to 20 participants on the tour.
SpectatorsThis tour is for booked participants only.
Weather DependentThis tour runs in rain or shine.
What To WearWear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date of use.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings for this experience are final.
Who is this tour appropriate for?
Anyone who is at least 21 years of age, wants to be comfortably driven to taste a variety of Chicago's best pizzas, beer and wine while having a GREAT time!
Will we only be eating deep dish pizza?
While that is Chicago's signaturestyle and it is featured on the tour, you'll also be trying otherChicago favorites like thin crust tavern cut and Neapolitan coal baked.
How many pizzerias do we visit, how much pizza and drinks are included?
You'll visit 3 pizzerias and enjoy 4-5 styles of pizza. You'll have your choice of a beer or glass of wine at each stop, and will have the option of purchasing additional drinks if you like.
What type of toppings are on the pizzas?
At each stop you'll have the restaurant's specialty pizza with neutral toppings at the first 2 stops, and then your guide will take a group consensus for the last 2 stops.
- Who is this tour appropriate for?