Brown County ATV Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Climb aboard an ATV for an exciting ride through the back country of Brown County, home to some of the most rugged trails and hill terrain in Indiana.Full Description>
- Professional guides provide year-round, guided tours
- Explore old stagecoach roads, pioneer home sites, Indian campgrounds and an 1800's graveyard
- Travel through creek beds, traverse technical climbs and descents
- Experience scenic vistas and peaceful lush valleys during your adventurous exploration
Brown County is home to breathtaking scenery and some of the most rugged trails and hill terrain in Indiana. The guided ATV Tour will introduce both the young and old to a new brand of adventure.Key Info>
Your 2.5 hour adventure allows you to explore old stagecoach roads, pioneer home sites, Indian campgrounds and a graveyard dating back to the late 1800s.
While traveling through creek beds or traversing technical climbs and descents, you will experience scenic vistas and peaceful lush valleys. Enjoy this adventurous exploration while learning about some intriguing history!
The tour is approximately 2.5 hours long including the safety orientation, test track, photo and snack break. You'll learn how to operate the machine safely, how to travel in small groups with minimal impact on the land.
- Drivers must be at least 16 year old and weigh no more than 260 pounds
- Tax is included in the price
- Tour includes ATV, helmet, instructions, safety orientation and test track run as well as a photo and snack breaks
DurationApproximately 2.5 hours
Maximum ParticipantsFor 2 to 7
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent.
What To WearDress for the weather and make sure to wear boots and long pants.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyOnce you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.