PADI Open Water Scuba Course
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Mid-December through October:
Daily - 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Are you ready to begin your quest into the amazing world of scuba diving? This PADI Open Water Scuba Course will teach you everything you need to know to start your scuba journey.Full Description>
- Professional Association of Dive Instructors (PADI) 5-Star dive center
- Course entails 4-classroom sessions learning the basics fundamentals of safe scuba, and 4 sessions with your professional instructor in a heated pool
- After completing this course, you will be prepared to complete your required open water dives to receive your Open Water Certification
Get ready to take the first step into the exciting world of scuba diving during this PADI Open Water Scuba Course!
This course entails 4-classroom sessions and 4 sessions in the heated on-premises pool. You will learn first hand all of the necessary fundamentals of scuba diving.
Upon completion of your pool and classroom sessions, you will be able to sign up for your certification dives and let your life-long journey as a scuba diver begin!
- Once you finish the course you must complete the required open water dives to receive your Open Water Certification. You have the option of completing the dives with the dive center for an additional cost ($100 - subject to change) or you can receive a referral to complete at any destination in the world.
- Students must be 10 years of age or older, have adequate swimming skills and be in good physical health. No prior scuba experiences required.
- The pool is exclusively used for scuba training and is heated to 90 degrees
- Professional Association of Diving Instructors 5 star dive center
- Mask, fins and snorkel not provided
- Course fee includes the textbook, logbook, air fills and all other rental equipment for the class and pool sessions
Duration4 classes, 4 pool sessions
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 6 participants per course.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent.
What To WearFor this experience you will wear a bathing suit. Be sure to bring a towel and dry clothes for when you get out of the pool.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
What does PADI stand for?
Professional Association of Diving Instructors.
What's included in this experience?
This is a full certification package which includes classroom, swimming pool practice, and open water training dives. The textbook, logbook, air fills and all required rental equipment for the class are also included.
Where will I do the open water dives?
The final phase required for certification is the open water training dives. Open water means anything outside of a pool, for example quarries, lakes or the ocean. Dives are typically held at Circleville Twin Quarries.You may also complete the open water training dives with a referral at any PADI facility in the world. Referrals are issued after completing your classroom sessions and swimming pool practices.
- What does PADI stand for?