Ethnic Eats Food Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Fridays - 6:00 PM
Discover the various cultures and cuisine of Columbus on the Ethnic Eats Food Tour!
- Voted #3 on TripAdvisor for the best activities in Columbus
- Travel in a deluxe 14-passenger van to 5 local restaurants on this 3.5 hour guided tour
- Stops may include samples of Somalian, Vietnamese, Nigerian and Mexican cuisine
- Taste your way around the world on this delicious food tour!
Sample flavors from around the world without even leaving downtown Columbus on the Ethnic Eats Food Tour!Key Info>
Led by a knowledgeable and experienced guide, this 3.5 hour tour will provide an insider's look at various cultures and food from countries around the world. You'll travel by van and visit up to 5 local eateries where you'll learn about the history of the establishments and sample delicious food.
Tastings on this tour may include (and are subject to change):
- Somali cuisine
- A Vietnamese sandwich
- Nigerian food
- A Mexican baked favorite
- Southern Indian sample
With your local tour guide leading the way, you'll taste your way around the world on this Ethnic Eats Food Tour in Columbus!
- All tastings are included in the price of this tour
- You will travel in a deluxe 14-passenger van toup to 5 local eateries that will serve enough food to happily fill most stomachs
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy this experience
- Advance notice for vegetarians and guests with food allergies or restrictions is required
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 14 people per tour
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience will run in rain or shine. In the rare event where the experience provider has to cancel the tour, you will be allowed to reschedule to another date (subject to availability). Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for the weather and walking.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling a date and receiving a booking confirmation, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings for this experience are final.
Are there any age requirements for this tour?
This tour is not recommended for anyone under the age of 18.
What should I bring with me?
It is recommended for each participant to bring a bottle of water, camera and cash for any additional purchases.
Will this tour start and end at the same location?
The Ethnic Eats Food Tour will pick you up and drop you off at the same location.
- Are there any age requirements for this tour?