Canal Quarter Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
One Saturday per month - 3:00 PM
Spend an afternoon on a Canal Quarter Food Tour, venturing into rich downtown New Haven on a walking tour featuring delicious food and beverage stops.Full Description>
- Tour guide will lead you through northern downtown, explaining the architecture, culture, and history of the neighborhood
- Throughout the tour you will visit popular and unique stops for mouthwatering samples
- Enjoy sampling from a wide variety of delectible bites and sips
- Leave the tour with joyful spirits and a satisfied taste buds!
Explore northern New Haven's eclectic mix of mouthwatering food, tasty drinks, rich culture, and historical architecture on an entertaining and informative walking tour.Key Info>
Your guide will lead you through the downtown New Haven streets, explaining local history, culture, and landmarks.
You will stop at numerous restaurants during the tour. Stops generally include (subject to change):
- Pastries and coffee at Koffee?
- A wine tasting at Odd Bins Bottle Shop
- Delectable cupcakes at Katalina's Kupcakes
- Cheese tasting at Caseus
- Rum and Cuban food at Zafra
- Beer and Irish fare and Anna Liffey's
Come enjoy a delicious tour your taste buds will remember for years to come!
- Participants must be 21 years of age with valid ID to sample alcohol
- This tour is recommended for participants ages 13 and older
- You will walk approximately 1 mile during this tour
- Please bring water, as bottled water is not provided
- Tour includes food and drink samples, please tell your guide of any food allergies or restrictions the day of the tour
- Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is greatly appreciated if you enjoy the experience
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be joined by other participants, for a maximum of 25 per tour.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience will take place rain or shine. Please contact your experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions. Tours cancelled due to extreme weather will be rescheduled.
What To WearWear comfortable clothes and shoes appropriate for walking and for the weather.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance of intended date.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation you may reschedule with your experience provider directly up to 72 hours before your scheduled date. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How far will we walk during the tour?
You will walk approximately one mile over the course of this tour.
What if it rains?
This experience will take place rain or shine. Please contact your experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions. Tours cancelled due to extreme weather will be rescheduled.
- How far will we walk during the tour?