Goatville Food & Cocktail Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Spring - Fall:
Select Saturdays - 10:00 AM or 11:00 AM
Click here for schedule
Uncover the hidden culinary gems of Upper State Street in New Haven, CT on an educational and entertaining Goatville Food Tour!
- Sample a variety of delicious bites and tasty drinks during this 4-hour tour
- Explore Goatville, aptly named for its history of being an area of farmland
- Friendly guide will lead you on a walking tour, detailing the eateries, and lore of this popular commercial district
- Satisfy your taste buds and curiosity on a unique culinary experience
Your personable guide will reveal delicious restaurants, quaint shops, and interesting lore in Goatville, just outside of downtown New Haven.Key Info>
Walk through the Goatville neighborhoods of Upper State Street, taking in the commercial district's culture and charm.
A personable guide will detail the history, stops, and treats of this popular neighborhood.
You will stop at numerous restaurants during the tour. Stops generally include (but are subject to change):
- French style pastries at Marjolaine
- Pizza and locally made soda at Modern Apizza
- Sandwich, salad, and beer tasting at Christopher Martins
- Mexican food and margaritas at Mezcal
- Wine and chocolate tasting at the city's only wine bar,
- Participants must be 21 years of age with valid ID to sample alcohol
- This tour is recommended for participants ages 13 and older
- You will walk approximately 1 mile during this tour
- Please bring water, as bottled water is not provided
- Tour includes food and drink samples
- Please tell your guide of any food allergies or restrictions the day of the tour
- Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is greatly appreciated if you enjoy the experience
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be joined by other participants, for a maximum of 25 per tour.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience will take place rain or shine. Please contact your experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions. Tours cancelled due to extreme weather will be rescheduled.
What To WearWear comfortable clothes and shoes appropriate for walking and for the weather.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance of intended date.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation you may reschedule with your experience provider directly up to 72 hours before your scheduled date. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How far will we walk during the tour?
You will walk approximately one mile over the course of this tour.
What if it rains?
This experience will take place rain or shine. Please contact your experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions. Tours cancelled due to extreme weather will be rescheduled.
- How far will we walk during the tour?