Theater District Food & Cocktail Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Select Saturdays - 3:00 PM
Select Sundays - 12:00 PM
Click here for schedule
Discover the hidden gems, delicious tastes, and beautiful sights of downtown New Haven on a historical Theater District Food Tour!Full Description>
- Your knowledgeable guide will detail the history, culture, and architecture of the neighborhood as you travel between delicious tastings
- Stop at local restaurants and hot-spots to sample some of the city's best eats and drinks
- Varied tastings from cocktails to sandwiches to pan-Asian food to ice cream are sure to satisfy your palate
- Leave the 4-hour tour with happy spirits and satisfied taste buds!
A friendly guide, delicious samples, local history, tasty libations, and beautiful sights are all included on this entertaining walking tour of downtown New Haven.Key Info>
Your guide will lead you through the downtown New Haven streets, explaining local history, culture, and landmarks. The tour will also meander through the breathtaking courtyards of Yale University.
You will stop at numerous restaurants throughout the course of the tour. Stops vary on Saturday and Sunday, but generally include (subject to change):
- Temple Grill for a small sandwich and cocktail
- Wine tasting at the Wine Thief
- Guacamole and a margarita at Oaxaca Kitchen
- Mouthwatering "apizza" and beer at BAR
- Bubbie's Mochi Ice Cream from Jake's Diggity Dogs
- Shared plates and cocktails at the Elm City Social
Come on this urban escape and experience the historical and delicious sides of New Haven!
- Participants must be 21 years of age with valid ID to sample alcohol
- This tour is recommended for participants ages 13 and older
- You will walk approximately 1 mile during this tour
- Please bring water, as bottled water is not provided
- Tour includes food and drink samples
- Please tell your guide of any food allergies or restrictions the day of the tour
- Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is greatly appreciated if you enjoy the experience
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be joined by other participants, for a maximum of 25 per tour.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience will take place rain or shine. Please contact your experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions. Tours cancelled due to extreme weather will be rescheduled.
What To WearWear comfortable clothes and shoes appropriate for walking and for the weather.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance of intended date.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation you may reschedule with your experience provider directly up to 72 hours before your scheduled date. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How far will we walk during the tour?
You will walk approximately one mile over the course of this tour.
What if it rains?
This experience will take place rain or shine. Please contact your experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions. Tours cancelled due to extreme weather will be rescheduled.
- How far will we walk during the tour?