Helicopter Skiing in Telluride
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Mid-November through mid-April:
Pending snow conditions
Imagine the excitement of flying over the San Juan Mountains in a helicopter, landing on an untracked peak and skiing or boarding first tracks down!Full Description>
- Over 26 years experience guiding heli-skiers in the San Juan Mountains
- Adventurous intermediate, advanced and expert skiers welcome
- Ski an average of 6 runs per day
- Experiencing the ultimate ski adventure where every run will be the best run of your life!
Helicopter Skiing in Telluride is the ultimate experience for anyone who loves taking risks on the mountain! Imagine: no crowds, perfect terrain, untracked snow and the rush of being dropped off by helicopter.
Experience this unforgettable rush of excitement on approximately 6 runs per day as you embark on the ski adventure of a lifetime. Your professional guide will assess the group's overall skill level and take you to places you only dream of.
Prepare to jump onto untracked peaks for Colorado's best heli-skiing adventure!
- Recommended that you are at least an intermediate to advanced skier
- All participants will be required to sign a release of liability form
- For multi-day trips, lodging inclusive packages or customized trips, contact Cloud 9 Living directly for details and pricing
Each day of your package includes:
- Full professional ski guide service
- Helicopter orientation with pilot
- Powder ski or snowboard rentals
- Snacks, water, lunch, sunscreen and energy food throughout the ski day
- All safety equipment
*Additional runs are $149.00 per skier (subject to change) and can be paid to the provider at that time.
DurationDepending on conditions, participants can ski up to 6 runs in a full day.
Maximum ParticipantsThe helicopter holds 3 - 4 guests and 1 guide.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for booked participants.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearParticipants should dress as if they were skiing for day at the ski resort. All personal items should be kept to a minimum. Sunscreen, goggles, warm hat and a small camera are essential.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 45 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Cancellations made within 14 days of the reservation will result in a forfeit of the experience or the balance can be applied toward a reservation for the same season for a $100 fee. Participants who do not complete a ski day or leave the field early (for any reason) will be charged in full.
Do I need to have experience skiing?
It is highly recommended that participants are intermediate to advanced skiers.
What should I wear?
Participants should dress as if they were skiing for day at the ski resort. All personal items should be kept to a minimum. Sunscreen, goggles, warm hat and a small camera are essential.
What is included?
Each day of the package includes full professional ski guide service, helicopter orientation with the pilot, powder ski or snowboard rental, snacks, water, lunch, sunscreen, energy food throughout the day and all safety equipment.
- Do I need to have experience skiing?