Kayaking - Learn to Roll
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
The first rule of kayaking is when you capsize, you need to roll. This course is designed both for those who have never rolled but want to learn, and those that have been kayaking for years but want to improve their roll technique.Full Description>
- Student to instructor ratio is 5:1, so you are sure to get individual attention
- Class is held in an indoor pool so you do not have to worry about unforeseen factors
- You will learn an effective hip snap and proper paddle placement, two key elements in perfecting your roll
- Learn to roll over and improve your roll technique!
This course is designed both for those who have never rolled but want to learn, and those that have been kayaking for years but want to improve their roll technique.
Student to instructor ratios are kept to 5:1, so you can be sure to get the individual attention you are looking for. This pool course focuses on teaching an effective hip snap, proper paddle placement, and then putting it all together for a bomber roll!
- Participant must be 12 years of age and weigh at least 80 pounds
- Participants should have basic Kayak skills for this experience
- All gear needed for this experience will be provided
DurationThis lesson will last approximately 2 hours.
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 8 people per class.
SpectatorsSpectators are welcome to watch from the side of the pool.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearExpect to get wet. Swimsuits and closed-toe shoes recommended.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyOnce you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.