Leadville Guided Snowmobile Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
November through Early-April:
Daily - 9:00 AM, 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM
*Pending snow conditions
Enjoy a day of adventure and breathtaking scenery snowmobiling through Colorado's highest peaks!
- Over 17 years experience guiding clients on Colorado's highest snowmobile tours
- Your experienced guides are experts in back-country travel with Wilderness Safety Credentials
- Snowmobile to over 12,500 feet and explore the majestic alpine environment
- This tour is great for a memorable family adventure, a fun day out with friends, or your next corporate outing
- Also check out the Leadville High Performance Snowmobile Tour if you're looking for a thrilling fast moving ride
Climb aboard a top of the line Polaris snowmobile and let certified guides lead you through unrivaled terrain with majestic views of Colorado's highest peaks.
Create life long mountain memories as you explore groomed back-country trails over the Continental Divide at above 12,500 feet in this unique snowmobile adventure.
Groomed trails make this ride good for all levels of experience. Great for families with children, single riders looking for a scenic ride, or couples who want to ride together on the same snowmobile!
- Participants must be at least 4 years of age to ride, 16 to drive and 18 to carry a passenger
- Snowmobile's and helmets will be provided
- Damage deposit and waiver required
- Full piece snowsuits, snow boots and helmets provided
- Groomed trails make this ride good for all levels
- Great for families with children, single riders looking for a scenic ride, or couples who want to ride together on the same snowmobile
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 2 participants per snowmobile and up to 28 per tour.
SpectatorsThis experience is for booked participants only.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear winter clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Face masks and neck gators recommended as well as sunscreen even on cloudy days.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed up to 7 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is experience required?
No experience is necessary. This tour is on groomed trails making it a good ride for all levels of experience.
What should I bring/wear?
Snowmobiles, helmets, snow boots, and insulated coveralls are included. It is recommended that you dress in warm layers as you would for a day of skiing. Items you will want to bring include warm gloves, goggles or sunglasses, face masks, neck gators, and sunscreen, even on cloudy days.
Is gratuity included?
Price does not include gratuity. Recommended gratuity is $10 - $20 per person if you enjoyed your experience.
- Is experience required?