Raft the Arkansas River
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
May through August:
Daily - 9:00 AM
*Depending on water flow
Experience the excitement of rafting Colorado's famed Arkansas River!Full Description>
- Guiding company has over 30 years of experience with over 200,000 happy rafters served
- Guides are certified in First Aid, CPR and Swift Water Rescue
- Experience the thrill of the rapids ranging from Class II - IV
- Charge down classic rapids like "Siedel's Suckhole" as you paddle through some of Colorado's highest peaks!
The Arkansas River is considered one of the nation's most popular whitewater destinations. With more than 100 miles of whitewater, the Arkansas hosts over 250,000 rafters each year.Key Info>
This experience consists of a full day of rafting in Class II - IV rapids. You'll enjoy both calm waters and adrenaline-pumping rapids as you make your way down the river. Mid-way through the day, rest and refuel with a fully-equipped taco bar lunch while riverside.
With beautiful rock canyons, spectacular scenery and a huge range of ability level, you'll soon see why the Arkansas is one of Colorado's hot spots for summertime fun.
- Rapids range from Class II-IV depending on the water levels and which section of the river you raft
- Minimum age requirements vary with rapid class, typically participants must be at least 11 years of age
- Lunch will be provided, this is typically a barbecue sandwich with a potato salad (subject to change)
- Complimentary pick up is available from Avon, CO at 7:45 AM (please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking if you would like this service)
DurationApproximately 5 hours, depending on the water levels.
Maximum ParticipantsYou may be accompanied by 6-8 other passengers per raft
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those booked on the raft.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearExpect to get wet! Wear a bathing suit and closed-toe shoes. Wet suits, splash jacket and all safety equipment are provided.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds or exchanges are allowed. Cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.