RiNo District Microbrew Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Sundays - 12:15 PM
Gain the inside track on Denver's hottest up-and-coming neighborhood, the River North Art District! Enjoy a few of the areas tastiest microbrews and learn about the vibrant community of artists making RiNo so unique.Full Description>
- Your friendly and knowledgeable tour guides are top-ranked on TripAdvisor
- Enjoy a guided 1 mile stroll through the River North Art District, located a few blocks north of Coors field, and home to a vibrant community of artists, architects, coffee roasters, breweries, and more
- Enjoy 10, 3-4 oz tastings at several of Denver's most unique breweries and cideries
- Soak in the local outdoor murals and art and learn the interesting stories behind their creation
- If you love trying new things and are looking to discover a new part of Denver, this tour is perfect for you!
This RiNo District Microbrew Tour is a 2-hour guided walking tour through one of Denver's most unique and vibrant neighborhoods. Discover everything you need to know about Denver's next "hot spot" neighborhood and enjoy some delicious microbrews along the way.
Located just a few blocks north of Coors Field, the River North Art District is home to countless creative businesses and artists. Your friendly and informative guides will lead you through this former warehouse district as you soak in the street art and murals prevalent in the RiNo neighborhood. You will learn the stories behind these pieces of art as well as some interesting, and even scandalous, tidbits of Denver history.
You will visit several of the area's microbreweries, sampling beers and ciders along the way. These are some of Denver's best-kept secrets... but not for long!
- All participants must be at least 21 years old with a valid government issued ID
- Tour includes beer and/or cider samples at each stop, souvenir taster glass, interesting and interactive beer trivia, Denver history tidbits, and comprehensive commentary from your guide
- Participants should feel comfortable walking around in "up-and-coming" areas (worn down buildings and sidewalks are common in the RiNo District)
- Tour times can vary depending on tour size and the activity level at the breweries visited. Please inform your guide if you have any time constraints.
DurationApproximately 2 - 3 hours
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 20 per tour. For groups larger than 6 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. In the event your tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothes and shoes appropriate for walking and for the weather.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 7 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date may result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Should I tip my guide at the end of the tour?
Gratuity for your tour guide is not included and is appreciated if you enjoy your experience. Recommended guide gratuity is between $7-$10 per person.
Are there any age requirements?
All participants must be at least 21 years old with a valid photo ID.
Should I bring anything with me?
It is a good idea to bring along a water bottle to use to cleanse the palate between beer tastings, and oyster crackers or pretzels are good to munch on, especially towards the end of the tour. Check the day’s forecast in case sunscreen or an umbrella might be helpful.
What about inclement weather?
Tours will go on, rain or shine. In the winter, if the weather is extreme and it is necessary that the tour be cancelled, attempts will be made to contact you in advance in order to reschedule.
- Should I tip my guide at the end of the tour?