Helicopter Night Tour of Rochester
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
November - March:
Daily - 6:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability & home sports schedule
Experience the thrill and excitement of vertical flight on this tour of Rochester at night!Full Description>
- Fly with a highly experienced FAA Certified Pilot with thousands of hours of flight time
- Ride in a comfortable Robinson R-44 Raven I Helicopter where every seat is a window seat
- Enjoy approximately 30 minutes of flight time and bring up to 2 friends
- Experience the beautiful lights of the Rochester area as you fly to Olde World Canterbury and back to Oakland County Airport
Experience the magic of the lights illuminating Rochester on this Helicopter Night Flight!
Take-off from the Oakland County Airport and fly over the Rochester area to Olde World Canterbury, the DTE Energy Theater and back.
If you've never been in a chopper before, you're in for a treat! You'll be thrilled by the vertical take-off and by how the helicopter can travel backward, sideways, or just hang motionless in midair!
With the Robinson R-44, every seat is a window seat so you are guaranteed not to miss a thing. A truly memorable way to see the Rochester area!
- Participants must weigh no more than 300 pounds
- Combined weight of all passengers not to exceed 550 pounds
- Passengers under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Children 2 years old or younger can sit on the lap of a parent or guardian, but children 3 years old and older must have their own seat
- Passengers over the age of 16 years old must have a valid photo ID
- Book during December and January and enjoy the holiday lights!
DurationApproximately 30 minutes.
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 3 per helicopter
SpectatorsAllowed, friends and family are encouraged to come watch! They might not be able to see the entire flight but can see the takeoff and landing.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7-14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Is there a weight restriction?
The combined weight total of all passengers cannot exceed 550 pounds and individual weights cannot exceed 300 pounds.
Is there an age requirement?
Passengers under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Children 2 years old or younger can sit on the lap of a parent or guardian, but children 3 years old and older must have their own seat.
- Is there a weight restriction?