PGA National Golf Package
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - Check-in at 4:00 PM
A Season - January 1 - April 30, 2018
B Season -May 1 - May 24, 2018
C Season - May 25 - September 30, 2018
D Season - October 1 - December 31, 2018
*Rates are for 2018 bookings only and may fluctuate based on time of year. Bookings beyond 2018 may incur additional charges. There may be blackout dates for tournaments and/or holidays.
Regarded as one of south Florida's most legendary golf destinations, this PGA National Golf Package offers golfers a chance to play where many professionals have competed.Full Description>
- Travel & Leisure Golf Magazine rated PGA National Resort & Spa as one of the "World's Best Golf Resorts" in 2008
- Annual Host of of the PGA's Honda Classic as well as the 25th Ryder Cup, 69th PGA Championship and nearly two decades of PGA Seniors' Championships
- The 2007 multi-million dollar renovations of the resort make it a must visit for all Florida golfers
Celebrate Florida's grand golfing tradition at PGA National Resort & Spa, a mecca for players and fans alike since 1981Key Info>
Home to the Professional Golfers Association of America and the annual host of the Honda Classic, our celebrated Florida golf vacation destination has a distinguished history of tournament play - including the 25th Ryder Cup, the 69th PGA Championship, and nearly two decades of PGA Seniors' Championships.
As our guest, you are invited to walk in the shadow of legends. Test your skills on 5 spectacular, tournament-ready courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, and Karl Litten, to name a few. Choose from a diverse array of layouts, each presenting its own exquisite challenge.
These include the narrow fairways of The Squire and The "Bear Trap" - the legendary 15th, 16th, and 17th holes at The Champion - once called "the real killer in golf" by Lee Trevino.
Experience golf at its finest at PGA National - the true legend among South Florida Golf Courses.
Rates listed are valid for the 2018 season only. Bookings beyond December 31, 2018 may require additional charges due to seasonal rate increases.
- Rates include green fees, cart fee, practice facility, range balls and golf bag storage.
- Rates are applicable for Estates, Fazio and Squire Courses plus one round per person on either the Champions or Palmer Courses (surcharge for one round per person included in price). Course availability may be affected by the maintenance schedule.
- NOTE: The Champions Course will be closed from June 4th through October 15th for a major renovation.
- Replay rounds (i.e. a second round for a day) are based on availability and can be arranged directly with the resort on the day of play for additional fees.
- Accommodations are for a Deluxe Room Type at the Resort and include either a standard King or 2 Double Beds.
- Rates include access to Health and Fitness Center and usage of tennis facility.
- Includes Full American Breakfast per person, per day at the Palm Terrace restaurant.
- Champion Course is cart path only.
- Fore Caddies are available and can be requested when making tee time. There will be an additional charge for the fore caddies.
- Additional inclusions: free local and 1-800 telephone calls; 24 hour business center; on-property transportation; daily newspaper delivery; high speed wireless internet access throughout Resort and guest room; aerobic classes including yoga and spinning; daily self-parking and complimentary coffee.
- All taxes and resort fees are included in the price.
Other Important Information:
- Check-In is at 4:00 PM and Check-Out is at 12:00 PM
- Closest airports: Palm Beach Int's - 15 miles; Ft. Lauderdale Int'l - 61 miles; Miami Int'l - 80 miles
- Reservations that cross seasonal trend dates will be billed at the prevailing dates.
*The prices listed are inclusive of all applicable taxes, fees and Daily Resort Charges.
DurationThere is a 2 night minimum for each package. Each day includes 1 night of accommodation and 1 round of golf. For packages longer than the ones listed, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
Maximum ParticipantsPackage prices are based on double occupancy. There is a 4 person limit per tee time with a maximum of 9 golfers per reservation. For groups of 10 people of more, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
SpectatorsSpectators are not allowed on the golf course.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearAll golfers must wear proper golf attire, including golf slacks or golf shorts and spike-less golf shoes. Men must wear collared shirts and women must wear appropriate golf shirts. Players not conforming to this policy may not be given access to the course. Gentleman may also be required to wear a jacket while dining at certain restaurants within the resort.
Booking InformationIt is recommended to make hotel and golf reservations at least 30 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyCancellations of confirmed reservations will be accepted without penalty if received prior to 14 days of arrival. There will be a 1 night room plus tax revenue charge if the cancellation is 14 days or less of arrival or for no-shows. Unless notified prior to, or at check-in, a 1 night penalty will apply to departures that occur earlier than the date specified on the original reservation.