Miami Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Jupiter, & Cocoa Beach
Year Round, 7 days a week between the hours of 9:00am and 2:00pm
- This surf instructor team represents over 150 years of combined global teaching and surfing experience
- Your provider has been featured on MTV, FSN, Miami News 7, and Fuzion, and publications such as Newsweek, Forbes, Surfer, NY Times, and Miami Herald
- CPR and First Aid certified instructors use the highest quality, soft surfboards to teach you on
- Take your surfing to the next level!
This private lesson is perfect for all ages and skill levels ranging from beginners to advanced surfers.
Get personalized expert surf instruction at one of the many private and beautiful beaches in either South Florida or Central Florida. You will receive the highest quality attention that you deserve and the professional service that you expect.
You can rest assured knowing that you will not only get expert surfing guidance but you will also take home a very enjoyable and memorable surfing experience.
Warning to new surfers: Surfing Has Been Known To Change Lives! So Get Ready To Become Hooked After Your Very First Surf Lesson! Believe Us When We Say - NOTHING Compares To Surfing!
Must be at least 5 years of age. Lessons are available in English, Spanish, and French. All equipment will be provided.
Up to 5 surfers per instructor
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear a swimsuit and bring a towel and change of clothes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and/or rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What should I do if I wear contacts?
Many surfers wear contacts. We recommend that you either wear a pair of disposables or a pair that you can live without in case you lose one.
What should I do to get ready?
Exercises we find helpful include: swimming laps, crunches and push ups.
Do I need to know how to swim?
Yes, basic swimming skills are required
How early should I show up for my class?
Traffic can be unpredictable, so please plan ahead accordingly. We recommend arriving at least 15 minutes early.
What is the best time of the year to learn?
Anytime of the year is good. Lessons are held year round.
Other Ft Lauderdale Gift Ideas:(View all 50 Ft Lauderdale experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride AlongFrom: $140Avg Rating of: 4-half(3)
- NASCAR Driving ExperienceFrom: $533Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $190Avg Rating of: 4-half(21)
- Fort Lauderdale Food TourFrom: $80
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson - Palm Aire Country ClubFrom: $199Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Race a FerrariFrom: $349Avg Rating of: 1-half(1)
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $299
- Oleta Kayak TourFrom: $65Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- All Ft Lauderdale Experiences