Private Surfing Lesson
Miami Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Jupiter, & Cocoa Beach
Year Round, 7 days a week between the hours of 9:00am and 2:00pm
- This surf instructor team represents over 150 years of combined global teaching and surfing experience
- Your provider has been featured on MTV, FSN, Miami News 7, and Fuzion, and publications such as Newsweek, Forbes, Surfer, NY Times, and Miami Herald
- CPR and First Aid certified instructors use the highest quality, soft surfboards to teach you on
- Take your surfing to the next level!
This private lesson is perfect for all ages and skill levels ranging from beginners to advanced surfers.
Get personalized expert surf instruction at one of the many private and beautiful beaches in either South Florida or Central Florida. You will receive the highest quality attention that you deserve and the professional service that you expect.
You can rest assured knowing that you will not only get expert surfing guidance but you will also take home a very enjoyable and memorable surfing experience.
Warning to new surfers: Surfing Has Been Known To Change Lives! So Get Ready To Become Hooked After Your Very First Surf Lesson! Believe Us When We Say - NOTHING Compares To Surfing!
Must be at least 5 years of age. Lessons are available in English, Spanish, and French. All equipment will be provided.
Up to 5 surfers per instructor
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear a swimsuit and bring a towel and change of clothes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
What should I do if I wear contacts?
Many surfers wear contacts. We recommend that you either wear a pair of disposables or a pair that you can live without in case you lose one.
What should I do to get ready?
Exercises we find helpful include: swimming laps, crunches and push ups.
Do I need to know how to swim?
Yes, basic swimming skills are required
How early should I show up for my class?
Traffic can be unpredictable, so please plan ahead accordingly. We recommend arriving at least 15 minutes early.
What is the best time of the year to learn?
Anytime of the year is good. Lessons are held year round.
Other Ft Lauderdale Experiences:(View all 33 Ft Lauderdale experiences)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $149Avg Rating of: 5(11)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $559Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $210Avg Rating of: 4-half(16)
- South Beach Miami Food TourFrom: $79Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $280Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Oleta Kayak TourFrom: $85Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Pedal & Paddle TourFrom: $99Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Indian Cooking ClassFrom: $95
- All Ft Lauderdale Experiences
- Gift Certificates