Miami Pub Crawl Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Saturdays & Sundays - 6:30 PM
Enjoy a thirst-quenching Pub Crawl visiting Coral Gable's classic establishments as you sample the most delicious beers in and around Miami.Full Description>
- Your friendly and knowledgeable guide will lead you on a tour through some of Miami's favorite local pubs
- Savor unique tastings at 4 or 5 pubs and gain insight to the area's culture and history along the way
- With a couple pints on this non-touristy pub crawl you'll be feeling like a Miami local in no time!
Come along for a fun and refreshing stroll through Coral Gables as you visit some of the area's finest pubs.Key Info>
Coral Gables is a pedestrian-friendly area southwest of downtown Miami. The area boasts 140 dining establishments and gourmet shops, and is home to some of the area's finest watering holes.
Your guide will provide you a non-touristy experience as you visit 4 or 5 of Coral Gable's favorite local bars for beer tastings and snacks. At each establishment you'll enjoy a refreshing & unique brew, with samples ranging from Belgian or Haitian to Irish or Jamaican beers.
Along the way, take in the sites and learn a bit about this area's history and culture. There's no better way to explore this fun and beautiful neighborhood!
- All participants must be at least 21 years of age with valid identification (driver's license or passport will be required)
- Price includes 4-5 beer tastings, a tour map of the neighborhood, and your knowledgeable tour guide
- The crawl will end in a different location from where it begins. A map will be provided at the beginning of the tour, and directions as needed
- For groups larger than 6 people, please call Cloud 9 Living for pricing
DurationApproximately 3 hours with approximately 1 mile of leisurely walking
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 15 participants
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentTours run rain or shine. There will be no cancellations due to weather unless experience provider cancels the tour due to safety concerns.
What To WearWear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the weather.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance of intended date.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given, however if you need to cancel your booking you may do so up to 5 days prior to your booked date for Cloud 9 Living credit. Once you are within 5 days of your tour date only rescheduling is allowed. No fees will apply if you reschedule your experience at least 3 days prior to your booked date. Once you are within 1-3 days of your booked date a re-booking fee will apply and is $24.34 per person. Once you are within 24 hours of your booked date additional fees will apply in addition to the re-booking fee. All fees are payable directly to the experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule within the given parameters, will result in the loss of the value of your experience.