Hana Sightseeing, Hiking & Waterfalls - Maui
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - 6:00 AM
Experience the Hawaii of your dreams as you explore the enchanting splendor of Hana and its natural beauty!
- Knowledgeable and friendly guides have over 30 years of experience providing award-winning eco-tours on Maui
- Go for a drive on the famous Hana Highway, hike through the National Park at Oheo Gulch, venture through bamboo forests and a captivating rainforest, and visit waterfalls up to 400 feet tall
- There will be no shortage of postcard-worthy moments on this day filled with hiking, swimming and sightseeing!
For the ultimate Maui experience, head out on a full-day adventure filled with hiking, rainforests, and a drive along the legendary Hana Highway.
You'll start from central Maui and embark on a 2.5-hour drive along the Hana Highway, circling east Maui and stopping for epic photo opportunities along the way.
You'll visit 3 waterfalls throughout the tour where you'll have the chance to go for a swim in one of the "Seven Sacred Pools."
Your guide will lead you on a 4.5-mile hike through Oheo Gulch in Halekala National Park, where you'll encounter a dramatic 400-foot waterfall, dense bamboo forests and a lush jungle.
As you explore the park, your guide will give you a new appreciation for Hawaiian culture and heritage, teach you about the area's vegetation and help you sample the delicious fruits hanging from the trees that surround you.
Experience a postcard-perfect day on Maui!
- Complimentary hotel pick up is included in the price of this experience
- Tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to run
- Participants must be at least 8 years of age, and comfortable hiking a total of 4.5 miles
- Lunch, snacks, water, bug repellent (if needed), backpack, and rain gear are provided
DurationThis tour will last approximately 12 hours.
Maximum ParticipantsGroup sizes vary, the tour is typically limited to 12 people.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear footwear comfortable for hiking (either sport sandals or running shoes), shorts and a t-shirt, and sunscreen. If you'd like to take a dip in the falls or the pools be sure to bring a bathing suit and a towel if you'd like. And don't forget the camera!
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 10 days in advance. Please note this tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to run.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed with at least 72 hours notice to your experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or reschedule at least 72 prior to your scheduled time will result in the loss of the value of the experience.
What will the guide provide for the day?
Your guides will provide lunch & snacks, water, backpacks, ponchos in case of rain, insect repellent if needed and a great time!
Are there restrooms available along the way?
No, once you start out on the hike you'll need to head for the bushes if you need to go.
- What will the guide provide for the day?