Maunalua Bay Jet Skiing - Oahu
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Monday -Friday - 9:00 AM to 2:30 PM
Ride the waves in style on a state-of-the-art personal watercraft when you jet ski in Maunalua Bay!
- Staff have a 5-star TripAdvisor rating
- Drive a Yamaha WaveRunner and hit speeds up to 50 MPH
- Up to 2 riders per watercraft
- Cruise the bay for approximately 30 minutes and take in beautiful views of the Ko'olau Mountain Range and Hawai'i Kai coastline!
Maunalua Bay Jet Skiing lets you speed through the calm waters of the bay for unbeatable views only available in paradise!
You'll check in and receive a safety briefing before being transported to the bay where the real fun starts. Wade over to your jet ski from the docked barge, mount up and hit the waters!
Enjoy up to 30-minutes of unbeatable fun cruising the bay and taking in views of the Ko'olau Mountain Range, Koko Crater, Koko Head and the Kai coastline. Choose to ride solo or tandem-style and hit up to 50 MPH!
Have fun in the sun when you Jet Ski the Maunalua Bay!
- Participants must be at least 16 years of age with a valid form of ID to drive a jet ski
- Children 5 years and older are welcome as passengers for adults
- All participants must wear a life vest
- Pregnant women cannot participate due to safety concerns
- Complimentary round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels is available
- Photo and video packages are available for purchase directly from the experience provider
- A $3 fuel surcharge per person is included in the price of this experience
DurationApproximately 45-60 minutes total.
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 2 people per jet ski. For groups larger than 4, please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
SpectatorsSpectators are welcome to observe.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearIt is recommended to dress as if you were headed to the beach. A swimsuit, towel, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or cancel/reschedule 72 hours prior will result in the loss of the value of this experience.
Are there any age, weight or physical restrictions?
In order to drive a jet ski, you must be at least 16 years of age or older. Children 5 years and older may ride with an adult. Due to safety concerns, pregnant women cannot participate in this experience.
What type of jet ski will I ride?
You will be riding a state-of-the-art Yamaha WaveRunner.
Where will we jet ski?
This experience will take place on the calm waters of the Maunalua Bay.
Is transportation provided?
Complimentary round-trip transportation is available from most Waikiki hotels. Transportation from the water sport headquarters to the bay is provided.
- Are there any age, weight or physical restrictions?